• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best one around by far, and just happens to be a car I did the fenders on

static
    SLAMMED GARAGE
    slammedgarage@hotmail.com

Comment

Those bentley's do the rx-8 no justice, and the rx-8 does them no justice. Terrible combo imho.

One more.

IG: pwwhite

Comment

All so clean :0000

Comment

Out of interest, why are most of those RX-8's missing the lights in front of the wheels, I assume they're turn signals? Is it for tire clearance? I'd prefer them left there tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by dereklynch83 View Post
            Out of interest, why are most of those RX-8's missing the lights in front of the wheels, I assume they're turn signals? Is it for tire clearance? I'd prefer them left there tbh.
            I was thinking the same thing. Not to familiar with these cars but I always see these and G35 sedans missing them (there in similiar locations).

Comment

As the aggressive stance scene keeps growing, so do the challenges of standing out from rest of the crowd. Mazda RX8's have never really been taken seriously by the fitment-crazy crowd until recently. We are seeing more and more of them around the net, and some of them are absolutely…

/thread
              Originally posted by M.Burroughs
              I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

Originally posted by projektzwo View Post

Originally posted by projektzwo View Post

Originally posted by Pat View Post

Originally posted by dereklynch83 View Post
                Thats because they are all the same car with different wheels. Dudes a true wheel whore.
                not sure why he took the turn signals out though.

Explore violetnites’s 526 photos on Flickr!

Comment

Originally posted by 525iT_Feen View Post
                  I was thinking the same thing. Not to familiar with these cars but I always see these and G35 sedans missing them (there in similiar locations).
                  yes it is for clearance
                  Originally posted by M.Burroughs
                  I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

Working...
                  X