Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

hey, this is a brake forum too! adam's rotors to the rescue...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just bought a new project car last night...we're excited to get started on it!

first addition will be a set of AR sport II's in black zinc...our personal favorite.
    adam | adam's rotors inc. | info@adamsrotors.com | est. 2006
    customizable factory-fit brake rotors, made-to-order | adamsrotors.com
    follow/like/@/tag @adamsrotors on twitter, instagram, & facebook | #adamsrotors

Comment

Got any promo's going currently?

The new website looks pretty sweet, and it's so easy to use. Been shopping around for a few weeks. Pretty stoked to see that your sets are so affordable! Cheaper than OEM blanks for my car!

Do you guys have any current promotions going? Maybe a pre-H20i promo? I'm not on FB(it's evil haha ) so I can't keep up with you guys there.

Let me know, I wanna order a set soon... today if possible.

Your stuff looks sick - I can't believe they're right in my price range!

Comment

we don't do sales other than our annual black friday deal.

shoot us an email tho...we're known to make a deal if you act quick.

Comment

Originally posted by adamsrotors View Post
          we don't do sales other than our annual black friday deal.

shoot us an email tho...we're known to make a deal if you act quick.
          Awesome! I just replied to the email I received. Definitely looking forward to placing my order toady!

Comment

"...it's the first of the month..."

Comment

our latest build, the TDI, just got laced up with a set of black zinc sport II's...more soon:

Comment

crappy photo, but just installed some adams rotors double slot/drilled rotors on my widebody G35.

Looking to get a proper photoshoot going soon.

Y'all know me, still the same OG.

Comment

i need that for my car, only thing is i just replaced mine but still making the noise. what would you recommend for a cruiser. Not much for performance all stock.
                  08 Sentra slow build

Comment

^ anything then...pick your favorite.
                    any one of our pattern is more than sufficient for street use...the beauty of AR is getting them how you want/like them!
                    we always recommend one of our exclusives tho...double slotting is great.

as for noise, that's a vague concern...many of which have nothing to do with the rotors at all.
                    when ready, email us & we'll go over your issues and get you squared away properly.

---

thanks Titty, sweet pic.

Comment

happy "hump day" as they say

Comment

some Audizine love:

Comment

always feel free to email us if you have any questions.

Comment

man o' man...TGIF

Comment

have you been to our Facebook page lately?
                              give us a like, to keep up with the happenings at AR w/our very active page.

also, if you're sporting a set of AR, be sure to submit pics via email or FB message, of your unboxing, installation, or broken-in rotors.
                              we post daily & have a HUGE, ever-growing collection of photos for you to see & reference!

[click]

Comment

355mm AR braking rebuild rings & matching factory-fit rears | sport II over-slot w/black zinc

Comment

Working...
                                X