No announcement yet.

STANCE|WORKS:UK x British Drift Championship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am fully ashamed that this is my first post on here but I promise to whore myself out soon! I won't be a stanceworks stranger

Some of you might know me/my car already. The black mk1 mx5 with the stupid wing. Used to run Super wide ats cups now rolling on grid vs. Will post pics when Im on the pc!

Anywhose, too late to put my name down for this? Just managed to blag it off of work so ill definitely be there! Would be awesome to represent on the stand too.

Hope its okay!

Rob

Comment

Originally posted by danterzza View Post
      cheers!!! hope there are no speed bumps or rough roads leading into the track not been for ages.
      I think it depends on what entrance they're using, theres a smaller road up to the launchpad which is good, but the road from the main entrance near the museum to the launchpad was pretty sketchy...

Comment

Originally posted by godders View Post
        I am fully ashamed that this is my first post on here but I promise to whore myself out soon! I won't be a stanceworks stranger

Some of you might know me/my car already. The black mk1 mx5 with the stupid wing. Used to run Super wide ats cups now rolling on grid vs. Will post pics when Im on the pc!

Anywhose, too late to put my name down for this? Just managed to blag it off of work so ill definitely be there! Would be awesome to represent on the stand too.

Hope its okay!

Rob
        This lovely little MX5?

Couldn't resist a few pictures next to mine when it was parked there.

Comment

So, spoken with Jordan, we will need to arrive at Donington for 9.30 to 10am. I will PM all members on the list, but the list has now been sent so no more names can be added (unless someone drops out and you steal their name), for example Mike is still on there but doesn't think he is coming so may be 1 spare ticket.

Comment

That's the one Jorge! Had a feeling you'd be knocking about on here the car looked awesome the other day!

So am I on the list??

Rob

Comment

I've put down your username as it was the only one without a name so should be okay.

Did the large STANCEWORKS down the windscreen not give it away lol

Comment

Spot on. Stick it under Rob Godwin if you want to change it.

That would have been a slight giveaway if Id seen it no doubt! Barely had a chance to look round it though unfortunately, was in a rush to get to the pits before quali! And you'd done legs by the time I left

Comment

Really looking forward to this now. Me and the GF will be on the stand in my S14a. Come say wassup

Comment

Yeah, I was up there at 8.30 in the morning, so by 5pm I was more than ready to go home :/ my friend has done all the engine tuning for one of the teams in Britcar. Just about to start editing pictures from it now actually and maybe do a little write up.

Got a few more of the two together, looked so good next to each other lol

Comment

Just found out about this and im guessing im to late to get a place on the stand? but im going to go anyway so do you have any details about what time it all kicks off?

Comment

Could always try ask if you get there, might not get the half price or something.

Few may not turn up too?

Meeting up at 9.30 at the track itself.

Comment

ok mate hopefully see you there.. look out for a black fiesta borbet A's reppin stanceworks on the back window lol

Comment

Are all cars going on the stand? As I never quite know if my car is good enough, or if everyone will be like what the hell is that dude running 13's on his miata lol at least it's low.

Comment

PM'd all those on the list

Comment

Cant make it, forgot sat night im going to a stag night for my brother in law and big day on sunday. Oops.

Someone wanna take my place on list then please do.

Good news i ordered my new wheels today...

Flickr

Comment

Working...
                                X