This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

am i the only one who's loving it? The fucked arch isnt that big a deal
    could do with a bit of tweaking with spacers but look at the last pic, you cant tell me if that drove past you, you wouldnt smile?
    L I K E H E L L D E S I G N

Comment

Am I the only one that thinks the wheels are too small?
      Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

this is some real shit. love it

Comment

Originally posted by MikeG View Post
          I like the frame reinforcements
          thats not the frame its a support beam that goes from the tranny to the diff

your low but its so easy to get miatas low. theres 3 miatas that live within 5 miles of my house that are just as low. not even kidding. 2 out of the 3 have horrible fitment though

i say lose the slammed sticker and keep the eyes
          im josh. i have a supra

Comment

I **** miatas but this one Actually looks good. I like it.
            11 CTS-V
            03 Lightnng SOLD
            2006 stage3 WRX SOLD
            91 MR2 Turbo SOLD

Comment

It's got some rough spots and the pictures don't do much for it either. But it's a place to start.
              Christof Goulart
              FCGoulartDesign.

Comment

^ panda, you know I have other cars. this one's just for lil' quickies in the middle of the workday.

Originally posted by FittedDownLow View Post
                well it's low, but take it form me, fucked up fenders that are drawn all over don't get you far on this site lol.... new fender and a little tlc and this thing would be titties
                trust me, I know. personally I dig that you're pushing past the typical mindset & experimenting in multiple directions with your car. it will be envied by many when you end up retaining what truly fits both you & the cars personality.

Originally posted by SceneBM View Post
                am i the only one who's loving it? The fucked arch isnt that big a deal
                could do with a bit of tweaking with spacers but look at the last pic, you cant tell me if that drove past you, you wouldnt smile?
                1. drooling at your car.

2. smiling at knowing you'd be smiling as I pass . . . eventhough I'd hit the brakes hardcore to watch that E46 rollin' well past the next state.

3. thanks!

Originally posted by pitbulldrifter View Post
                thats not the frame its a support beam that goes from the tranny to the diff

I say lose the slammed sticker and keep the eyes
                ^ not a sticker & googly eyes aren't fixed, so they bounce around staring at my ballin' shoes all day long.

& that is a custom frame rail made to protect my undercarriage. I'll upload pics later, but there's plenty of reinforcement under the car. trust me!

Comment

Looks good man, I love this gen miata idk why but with a hardtop and lowness with good wheels is perfect on these things. Keep it up and get a new fender lol

Comment

Originally posted by FABEL View Post
                    & that is a custom frame rail made to protect my undercarriage. I'll upload pics later, but there's plenty of reinforcement under the car. trust me!
                    Those are not custom anything. They are just frame rail reinforcement braces that you can buy and bolt on, get your shit right.

Comment

alexander - you are wrong. please don't troll in my thread bud.

anyways guys, here are some old stock photos to show you all the bracing that's currently under the car:

& here's a friends skidplate that I now have on mine:

& finally, my mechanic taking a break from all the fab work:

Comment

Yes!!!!
                        sigpic

Comment

I really like the car but this statement,

Originally posted by FABEL View Post
                          I think snappin' pics is kinda lame
                          WTF? It's obvious on even a quick browse through the site that the photography and stance go hand in hand, not having a great cam isn't much of an excuse and calling it lame while you take the time to frame and watermark your cell pics makes little sense. So for that reason, I'M OUT.
                          E36 M3 EVOLUTION-E36 328i TOURING

Comment

hey man, you took my statement in a wrong context.

absolutely I respect photography in my limited scope of understanding, but 'snappin' pics' is my mediocre status who carries a pocket cam. this is what I meant was lame - myself.

I have no true skill developed & so I can merely 'snap pics' which makes me feel they are in reference to things rather than capturing true emotion & depth like an actual photographer can.

glad to see you got upset as surely you should have. there is some tremendous talent on this site & to just side step those artists would be beyond ignorant of me. definiately was not doing this. & surely, stance & photography go very well/ play off of eachother.

so . . . I thoroughly agree with you. sorry for the confusion.

Comment

My mistake then friend, i wasn't intending my comment to sound abusive but with practice you can still do some nice work without a dslr so keep at it and thanks for responding with an explanation.
                              E36 M3 EVOLUTION-E36 328i TOURING

Comment

To all the complainers, This car is low. End of story. @ OP I like it

Comment

Working...
                                X