Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shit, Fabel, with a dated receipt for proof. You're one thorough motherfucker.

Good luck on the roads out there. I hear Pennsylvania does weird, weird stuff to outsiders.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
    www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
    I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

• Originally posted by FABEL View Post
      ...he didn't exactly buy it, so I jumped in saying that I just have to get a little further into Sandusky, Ohio because my girlfriend took our child & is having relations with another man in front of my baby. I have neither, nor do I know anyone in Sandusky. got me outta Indiana though booooyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

Mad props! Inspiring voyage Fabel. I wish you would have documented it LOL.
      Originally posted by mrfobbyaccent
      i'm sorreh AWWPEHH
      | 95 e36 M3-sold POS | 98 e36 M3-track rat RIP ;( | 90 NA Eunos-lookatme car |

Comment

• Originally posted by Lt. Dangle
        Are your cigars left handed, or right handed?
        Originally posted by Kielan
        Debatable, I sat there uncontrollably shitting for more than 20 minutes.

Check my Tumblr, bitches.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rírá View Post

Comment

• Seriously, This should have been a documentary... He's gonna have a group of people huddled around him like kids at story time when he finally makes it to OC.

E30 V8 Build thread

Go here be happy!

Instagram: stuartrussell

Store: alwaysindividual.bigcartel.com

Comment

• good luck fabel! if i can make it down from the Bay Area to Long Beach with my ride down the I5 you can do it just be careful of those pesky road turtles hahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by FunfGang View Post
                Seriously, This should have been a documentary... He's gonna have a group of people huddled around him like kids at story time when he finally makes it to OC.
                And Kielan will be crying in the corner out of jealous butthurt rage.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
                www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
                I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

• Originally posted by FunfGang View Post
                  Seriously, This should have been a documentary... He's gonna have a group of people huddled around him like kids at story time when he finally makes it to OC.
                  Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
                  And Kielan will be crying in the corner out of jealous butthurt rage.

I vote Kelly documents it from afar with his long range lens.

Originally posted by Jersh
                  RT changes lives.

Comment

• Sounds like your doing okay now. Keep on going man!

Comment

• I won't be documenting anything, I still think he's stupid for this.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                        I won't be documenting anything, I still think he's stupid for this.
                        ...and you also know bunch of people with cars that are lower than his.

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

• Originally posted by PavelK313 View Post
                          ...and you also know bunch of people with cars that are lower than his.
                          On bags? the dude has 2 pens of ground clearance ahaha.

E30 V8 Build thread

Go here be happy!

Instagram: stuartrussell

Store: alwaysindividual.bigcartel.com

Comment

• I love you more than ever man, all homo. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO glad your making the trip, cant wait to see you in 2 days!
                            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by slampiece View Post
                              I love you more than ever man, all homo. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO glad your making the trip, cant wait to see you in 2 days!
                              Wow that is homo lmao!
                              I on the other hand **** driving my car on highway so its sittin high on trailer ready to leave tomorrow lol
                              Props to you fabel when is your eta anyway?
                              i <3 fatties

Comment

• Originally posted by FABEL View Post
                                Ollie & Oxer - frame rails are continually waxed for easier gliding, but the heat breaks that up after awhile & is too hot for me to exactly touch. petrol would make bombs & you stud muffins should at least be giving me a thumbs up or crossed fingers for even attempting this on roads I've never traveled & for such distance all by myself. driver talent YO! & a damn smart crew at Fluid Motor Union.
                                sorry dude, no thumbs up here... I would have had more respect for what you are doing if you raised it enough to be able to do the speed limit. You can still be low and do the speed limit.

Trying to "Prove" something in the manner you are is just plain stupidity. Suprised truckers on the interstate arent shooting at you... You passing through Tennessee at all?

Also, if your frame is "bangin" as much as you say, do you have any plans for the end of the trip when the chassis is twisted/beat beyond repair? Or are you planing on scrapping the whole car?
                                Originally posted by anth
                                Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

Working...
                                X