April meet and car show in the CO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• April meet and car show in the CO

Hey guys I know all of us have been trying to meet up and hang, I know of a meet on april 10th at 10am at Red Rocks, from my buddy that put this together is snowballed into something huge. I think its got a lot of other group all coming together. I can get more info if anyone needs it.

Also I'm sure some of you guys know of this but, on the 17th from 1-5pm the CU car show is going down, free to regisiter and get in, this years is gonna be in a huge lot so should be lots of good cars and room for everyone.

Hope to see some of you guys there.

Awesome. Yeah I can make the meet on the 10th. We should get a crew to roll down from foco. Sounds fun.

I was just looking around for a date on this years CU car show and looks like you know it haha. I went last year and it was real sick. Tons of crazy cool cars. Didn't it cost money last year? This year is free? Do you have a link for registration? I'll for sure be there this year as well.

Comment

Nice good to hear, and I know some other guys have set up a place to meet to roll down, couple evo guys from foco I can get the exact info on where and what time they were meeting, there is also another group of subies rolling down from awdpirates from foco as well.

I know we were planning on getting together a big group for the CU show as well to roll down from the fort.

The CU show has also been free which is really nice I think it helps bring more peope out and they have and even bigger lot this year. If you guys need more info on either I good friends with both the people who set these up and can give them a shout.

Here is a facebook link for the CU show you can invite your friends from there if you want.
      Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Here is the link for regestration

O and saw your car the other day looken good man.

Comment

Sweet dude. Yeah I'm down to meet up with you guys and roll down. I'll shoot you my number in a PM and just let me know the details on the cruise for the meet.

I'll definitely let my buddies know from CU about the show that went last year. I remember the parking lot was big last year, but seemed like it was at full capacity. Should be a big event this year!

And thanks! Were the summers on? I just put em on...I'm way too happy to be off my winters haha.

Comment

Cool sounds good, yep the summers were on, saw it parked in rockwell.

Comment

Wish I could go I'm back in Oregon now.... I miss CO so much. Part of me thinks I never should have left.

Comment

Why did you leave were you going to school out here at CU?

Comment

anyone know of sick car shows going down the rest of the summer?
                GIFSoup

Comment

Working...
                X