• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• was the fucking best
    600 photos

Comment

• awesome day!
      well done oxer on the organisation, totally shit when the jacks rolled up, then I saw a highway patrol on the way home and a breatho near home, god damn!

will get some pics up soon!

Comment

• Originally posted by goon bag View Post
        awesome day!
        well done oxer on the organisation, totally shit when the jacks rolled up, then I saw a highway patrol on the way home and a breatho near home, god damn!

will get some pics up soon!
        Mad day indeed!! Shat myself on the wayback to mates place, the unmarked wagon that was there came flying up behind from us lights blazing, thankfully he kept going and turned around down the highway

Comment

• ^^hey man, I didn't know which one you were at the meet but I'm loving the e36 man, wouldve said hi lol. Oh and yeah thanks Ox for the well organised meet, had a blast man, too bad for the weather, we should do it again around summer time definitely man

Comment

• awesome meet Ox, props for all the work that went into organizing it

its a shame some people did not behave on their way out
            Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• awesome meet, so many nice cars there. Yes there was a few fail exits..

Comment

• Epic. Pure epic. Kudos to you Oxer. Very well done. Defs gonna organize a BBQ for next time. 1.50 snags Yo! Was hungry as fuck lmao

Comment

• Had an epic day, Wicked turnout, Great weather, An apart from a couple of people "Trying" too hard when they left, I enjoyed myself,
                  I'd link some more image, However "Dropbox" Is being FAIL right now.

and

"Dropbox" has some *technical issues* right now... fkn sigh

Cheers
                  Mat
                  Last edited by HoZy; 06-26-2011, 04:43 AM.

Comment

• where the pics
                    www.garasiauto.com

Comment

• fucking epic! thanks oxer!

hoping theres some pics of my teg

the people trying to do skids when they left were a dissapointment tho, thats why these are made private, yet it still happens

Comment

• Originally posted by Lukey View Post
                        fucking epic! thanks oxer!

hoping theres some pics of my teg

the people trying to do skids when they left were a dissapointment tho, thats why these are made private, yet it still happens
                        Got a pic for you here

Once "Dropbox" Fixes itself up, You will hace access, Stupid "Dropbox"

Cheers
                        Mat

Comment

• Young guys, hotted up cars, big crowds, it's always gonna happen unfortunately.

It was a great meet, so many quality cars. Saw a lot of cameras out there so hopefully we'll see some pics soon. I only snapped a few on my phone, couldn't be bothered bringing the SLR.

Comment

• sweet thanks man, ill have to have a look when the site is up again. there was so many people running around with cameras today i didnt bother pulling out my crappy digicam lol

Comment

• Dropbox is up, those linsk I've posted are up now.
                              I'm working on uploading another 30-40ish right now.

Will just share a folder within the next hour or two.

Cheers
                              Mat

Comment

• Hey Oxer!

Thanks a lot for organising the event for today, really enjoyed it

Here are some pics for now as the rest will come later.

Comment

Working...
                                X