• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
    theres a local guy selling a brand new hub adapter up here
    O'rly? Contact info?
    Originally posted by WillE28 View Post
    is that one for sale on the forum?
    It was. I was a little dissapointed because right after I payed for this one I found a non-woodgrain one for $100 shipped on another forum, but it sold instantly.
    Originally posted by Boney Jones View Post
    damn Byron, i wanted a ride in this thing when it was slammed with an m42, then i really wanted a ride in this thing when it became a 340is, now i really REALLY want a ride in it when it's supercharged
    Hey Ted, no M30 love?

Next time I see you I'll be sure to give you a ride.

Comment

• oh my gahhhh... is this a v8 E30?
      cars and stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by skrapez View Post
        oh my gahhhh... is this a v8 E30?
        funniest thing about going to show 'n shine last year was watching everybody waltz past byron's car like it was nothing until he popped the hood
        then came the ooh's and aah's

Comment

• Originally posted by skrapez View Post
          oh my gahhhh... is this a v8 E30?
          See my new wheel?!
          Originally posted by Boney Jones View Post
          funniest thing about going to show 'n shine last year was watching everybody waltz past byron's car like it was nothing until he popped the hood
          then came the ooh's and aah's
          Part of what I'm trying to achieve now is to make the car well rounded so people can appriciate it for the whole thing rather than just the swap. Before it just looked like a stock lowered e30 with wheels.

Comment

• me,i prefer x 100 that one in wood grain, if you want to sold it one day,pm me

Comment

• Yeah, I wasn't too sure about it but now that I have it I like it. I'm going to try to make a few select things in the interior wood too so it doesn't stick out. Nothing cheesy though. I spent some time today making a template for a gauge holder in the center console area. I'm going to make it out of matching wood.

I still wanted to be able to keep my sunglasses in that storage box though so I made it just large enough for 3 VDO 2 1/16 gauges. I'm pretty happy with the design, we'll see how it looks when it's actually installed with gauges though.

Another angle

I also started on a template for the supercharger bracket since I not only had a day off, but it was a nice day too. I have the template set for where it bolts to the charger but in order to mock it up on the engine I would need to remove the radiator. And my computer should be here tomorrow so I don't want to make my car immobile, if you know what I mean

Comment

• Kingston... Ontario? Tell me yes, I need to see this before I start my e30 build.

Comment

• Will you ever get traction?
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by iliescu View Post
                    Kingston... Ontario? Tell me yes, I need to see this before I start my e30 build.

Nah, Rhode Island

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                    Will you ever get traction?

I hope not

Comment

• Might have a small change of plans

I stopped by my old coworkers new business today to chat and see what's new and he told me of a 740i parts car he's going to be getting soon. I asked if the engine was good and he said it didn't have one but he has one sitting in the back. So I went to check it out and it's a 65,000 mile non-vanos M62 that he took in a trade. No leaks or anything, and he said I could have it for $600. I still need to pay off a few thing's I've ordered for the car already, but he said it's not going anywhere so once I have the money this car will be a 344is

Comment

• ^ will that mount up the same as the one that you have in there already?
                        Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Yup, the only thing I would have to do is swap the timing cases with the M60 so I could convert it to OBD1. All the mounting points are the same.

Comment

• thats awesome. you cant pass up a deal like that

Comment

• I don't plan on it lol. I probably won't have time or a place to swap it until fall so I'm just going to drive the shit out of it this summer with the supercharger, then by fall I'll probably need a new clutch anyways so I'd swap them both at the same time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Byron View Post
                                I don't plan on it lol. I probably won't have time or a place to swap it until fall so I'm just going to drive the shit out of it this summer with the supercharger, then by fall I'll probably need a new clutch anyways so I'd swap them both at the same time.
                                that sounds like a plan

Comment

Working...
                                X