No announcement yet.

Heist's Build Thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chrome lips on white is always a clean n classy combo. gold centers also look perfect on white. i say keep the wheels just as they are.

Comment

• golds forsure going no doubt in my mind. It's the one thing I **** about my car currently.

Comment

• pinstripes are always an option. or white lip and black face? blacked out rims would look tough though. its going to be a win whatever you end up doing. examples here: http://www.iforgedlifestyle.com/?p=1144
        sigpic
        Midmounted Mazda Minitruck video build thread - www.youtube.com/pimppalacecustoms
        Build pics and randomness - www.facebook.com/pimppalacecustoms
        Long term project 340i (Lexus V8 powered e21) http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...highlight=340i

Comment

• i say brush the lips, then throw a clear tint on them. will give it some depth, and that tinted surface would be a nice combo on the white paint. faces could be just about anything under the sun, so i need to think about that one a bit. maybe just bead blast them and leave the faces that raw metal finish. the glass bead also leaves a small metallic flake look to the finish after a nice even blast. It would definitely be a simple and very effective look
          sigpic
          1990 Nissan fairlady Z32 - long term build
          1982 euro porsche 930 turbo

"A less- assuming enthusiast probably wouldnt even think that this Z ran because of how naked the engine compartment was. The motor looks as if it just floats there, with nothing else in sight." Super Street 9/2012

http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=19185

Comment

• White Body?

Polished or chrome dip lips. Mag Blue faces.

Or

Just do the new bronze work has...

@jroc561
            71' 240z, 03' CL55, 04' CayenneTT

Comment

• matte flat face, matte bronze lips and bolts would be sweet in my opinion. Similar to this color scheme:

Looks awesome dude
              Last edited by CubbyChowder; 03-31-2012, 11:17 PM.

--Golden Boy E30 Build--

--My Shop: Where Passion Meets Livelihood (or tries to)--

--Etsy Shop--

--@ayyyitsmikey--

Comment

• This might be nice

Comment

• I think the gold centers, silver lips look cool as fuck!

Comment

• Originally posted by 1badg35 View Post
                    i say brush the lips, then throw a clear tint on them. will give it some depth, and that tinted surface would be a nice combo on the white paint. faces could be just about anything under the sun, so i need to think about that one a bit. maybe just bead blast them and leave the faces that raw metal finish. the glass bead also leaves a small metallic flake look to the finish after a nice even blast. It would definitely be a simple and very effective look
                    We've a winner

Comment

• What 1badg35 said you should totally do it man!
                      '13 Civic
                      4x4 until not poor

Comment

• its looking so good!!

Comment

• She's perfect <3
                          slamburglars.com

Comment

• Is the clear coat layer on it already? Looks good, even with the wheel colors. Why would you guys change it? Just thing the design is a bit to modern..

Comment

• I like the flat black face and gloss black lips idea, would look tough! and also what 1badg35 said, sounds amazing! Whatever you do, it will look good

Comment

• I have a few more days to think it out. Also no clear has been applied yet... so you can imagine the gloss I'm trying to get

thanks for the opinions keep them coming!

Comment

Working...
                                X