No announcement yet.

SouthEast Cruise to SOWO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cool that sounds good. We should make another thread in the meets section and we should do a facebook thing to get more people aware of it. I think we should make a time that we should all meet up too. I'm still trying to talk to some people from FL so hopefully I'll have more info later today. We could get a big crowd to come out, especially since it's in ATL I think there's usually a lot of people that come from there right?
    Instagram: danimal._
    Mercedes Build Thread
    Falcon Build Thread

Comment

ill roll with you guys im in Jacksonville too
      Originally posted by Jesus Christ
      the VW community is weird. dont try to understand, its like understanding africa.
      Instagram: bigslowchevy

Comment

I **** to do this last minute, but I'm out on the convoy. . Too broke to make it for the whole weekend, so my girlfriend and I will be driving up Saturday morning from Atlanta.
        Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley
        2016 Ducati Scrambler, 2015 Subaru Impreza

Comment

It's cool dude, I think we waited too long to make a thread with finalized plans and stuff. I think we'll just head into town and just check in and w/e. Maybe we can plan a South East cruise to H20 or something.
          Instagram: danimal._
          Mercedes Build Thread
          Falcon Build Thread

Comment

I saw a couple of rides with the stanceworks stickers, it was a pretty good weekend

Comment

Working...
            X