• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• waiting for more on this

@finalbossjosh

Comment

• Originally posted by Anonymoose View Post
      Hey fucker!

Post your build threads here! Keep us updated on what you're doing in your garage.

Do some widening while you're at those fenders
      Widening is happening, but nothing like that. Nice though!

Dad still has the car. I'm carless and upset and have a car fiddling itch to scratch now its spring. I've made another car purchase. We're staying RWD, but this time its small, japanese, and favoured by hairdressers.

As soon as this Morris is back there will be pics. Oh yes, there will be pics. This doesn't end here.

Originally posted by Jersh
      RT changes lives.

Comment

• Picking up a new shell for this on Friday, it'll take a back seat for a month or two over xmas and new year while I continue to collect parts for it and re-group on my plan with it.

The shell was a nightmare to find, and to do this I'm having to sacrifice another 4-door Morris... it'll be worth it. Now its not my daily it can be a little more fun.

There'll be a build thread up for my Skyline soon. I'm also planning a rally car - some investments have come through for me in a big way and I cut loose something that was seriously holding me down. Onwards and upwards.

RT changes lives.

Comment

• The shell has arrived!

RT changes lives.

Comment

Working...
          X