• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm unfairly jealous
    IG: pwwhite

Comment

Originally posted by GD 427 View Post
      I love wagons , I love euro wagons, I LOVE AMG wagons.... I love your wagon man! Lookin' forward to see what you'll do with the wheels!
      Agreed! Awesome white wagon!

Comment

Nice!!!

Comment

I think the standard wheels look better. What about some bentleys in gloss black?

Comment

Originally posted by Fasn8n View Post
            Almost purchased a set of SL65 wheels and tires, but the rears were too wide. At least I took some photos.

too wide?

as i can see the rear wheels are even flushed, hmmm...

flickr

Comment

Originally posted by Jersh View Post
              nice, i wonder what it would look like with alphards... i think it would be pretty epic.
              I have never considered the alphards? I bet they would look good, but I still think this car needs something with a lip.

Originally posted by K-Soup View Post
              I think the standard wheels look better. What about some bentleys in gloss black?
              I agree too, but it usually takes me some time to warm up to new wheels anyway. I bet the black Bentleys would look sweet.

Originally posted by projektzwo View Post
              too wide?

as i can see the rear wheels are even flushed, hmmm...
              They appear to fit in the picture, but the car was literally sitting on top of the tires in the picture. I think it was a combo of the square sidewall 275 tire and wheel offset that killed the deal

Comment

Omg
                -Nick

Comment

any updates on this yet? looking forward to seeing this thing properly stanced on some wheels!

BENZWGN Build Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Kinghorn View Post
                    any updates on this yet? looking forward to seeing this thing properly stanced on some wheels!
                    No updates yet. Roof issues and flooded basement have eaten the mod budget for the time being. Don't worry, I will post pics and an update when I find the perfect wheel setup

Comment

Sold my car to BimmerDawg and it is now properly stanced. I am sure he will post pictures soon!

Comment

Working...
                      X