No announcement yet.

SW:UK Round 2 - Sunday 27th March, MK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Makes a change from being on the hard shoulder I guess.....

SW|UK Static Audi TT y0!

Comment

• cheeky sod.

i was in my dads Splitty yesterday...we ended up on the hard shoulder down the M25 (we ran out of petrol

Comment

• Lol!
        SW|UK Static Audi TT y0!

Comment

• ... Still itching for a video

Comment

• Let the man work aye :'> we wouldn't want it rushed.

Plus if my moviemaking days serve me correct, the rendering takes nearly a day anyway so don't hold it to heart when it dosen't happen until next month!

Comment

• Originally posted by Anonymoose View Post
              yeah where did you keep shooting off to?
              Haha sorry, had our demanding receptionist keeping me company - a 5 min dash to Asda turned into me following her round for what seemed like forever, pretending to be enthusiastic!

Originally posted by Dry View Post
              I think that was us dude. Sorry for leaving you behind at the lights.
              That was you, sorry, was thinking it was 3 Golfs... 2 Golfs and a Jetta No worries leaving me behind, I wasn't expecting you to wait! All 3 of your cars were looking pretty awesome by the way
              S54 E36 Touring build here: http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...t=11730&page=3

Random E36 parts collection for sale - click here!

Comment

• Sorry I chipped without a wave Brooksie, I was riding shotgun and couldn't find you as we were leaving. Really looking forward to the vid

That was pretty much one of the most chilled meets I've been to. Very good times. Writeup now live on the SW homepage. Leave lots of comments so they let us do it again

Comment

• Some great coverage as usual Jordan / Quail. See you at Donington

Comment

Working...
                  X