No announcement yet.

Lack Of DFW Meets.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

looks like you got alot of support just on this site alone, combine that with the other 100+ forums with local sections and you guys can do it big.

Comment

yeah,im aiming for las colinas @ this place on a hill called Hoshi.
      WHEELUMINATI SERVICE

@airbrandon
      @thewheeluminati

Comment

Originally posted by f_399 View Post
        i am in fort worth, always down for a meet. all the big ones i go to are well east of fort worth. from irving to plano

let me know and we can spread the word.
        nice meetin u aj,your car is superrsaucy. hopefully i can get jeremy to roll my fenders soon.

Originally posted by Jedidiah View Post
        do it guys!
        you bringin the blue beauty out?
        WHEELUMINATI SERVICE

@airbrandon
        @thewheeluminati

Comment

nice lil thread going, looks promising, i hope it turns into something big, im trying to find good stance local meet a lil closer bc i live down in corpus, places like SA, Houston, Austin are lil more doable for me, good luck guys
          sigpic
          IG: @gman1227_

Comment

stance of the union was my first stance oriented meet and i loved it. i heard it was way better than what they were expecting although i could be wrong. we deffinetly need more up north because houston and places like that are just way too far. even dallas is a little extreme for a week night meet. i live an hour north i just wish there was more stuff in the plano area. i have been to a couple of the vw meets but i drive a corolla and it doesnt fit.

Comment

haha pay no mind to the troll.. he wishes he was there
              i'd love to be back in Texas. Here in this part of Virginia there just isnt much of a scene. At least, not that i've come across.
              "Everyone has a plan until you get punched in the mouth" - Mike Tyson

Comment

To the OP: I was an event/party promoter for about 4 years in Dallas. Feel free to PM me and i can give some advice. I've never done a car show but much of the process and business side is the same.
                "Everyone has a plan until you get punched in the mouth" - Mike Tyson

Comment

Originally posted by selfmade66613 View Post
                  stance of the union was my first stance oriented meet and i loved it. i heard it was way better than what they were expecting although i could be wrong. we deffinetly need more up north because houston and places like that are just way too far. even dallas is a little extreme for a week night meet. i live an hour north i just wish there was more stuff in the plano area. i have been to a couple of the vw meets but i drive a corolla and it doesnt fit.
                  yeah man hit me up.

the one im putting together caters to alll makes and models. hit me up and let me know whats up. shermans not that far!
                  WHEELUMINATI SERVICE

@airbrandon
                  @thewheeluminati

Comment

is there any way that i can get the people that are down to actually go to send me a PM including your email/facebook name?

thanks.
                    WHEELUMINATI SERVICE

@airbrandon
                    @thewheeluminati

Comment

If you guys organize something, PM me and I will see about SW getting officially involved to promote and help.

Comment

If you guys organize something, PM me and I will see about SW getting officially involved to promote and help.
                        most def man,im piecing things together slowly..but i'll for sure be getting at you if things start looking up.
                        WHEELUMINATI SERVICE

@airbrandon
                        @thewheeluminati

Comment

There are friday meets here in killeen/fort hood around 8pm at target in harker heights. you have target, 5guys, chipotle, chedders. alot o fstuff.

Comment

It will all be made up @ Tailored
                            What is tailored???
                            sigpic

Comment

I'm down... SOTU was my first stance meet, I was at 512 also. Had a blast and would love having a regular meet.

Comment

i went to 512 thats it. missed the SOTU due to work. There quite a few good rides in DFW and im just waiting on a good one. I rarely go to meets.
                                Swang.n.Bang

Comment

Working...
                                X