No announcement yet.

teaser for stanceworks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really don't like Dakar. To me its just a yellow car, and I dont like yellow. But for some reason, your car looks GREAT

Comment

Originally posted by Ollie View Post
      k.

I've got ambers all around now. Ill post pics soooooon. It looks classy.

I'd love it more if you went smoked in the front and left the clears in the back.
      Not really a fan of ambers.

'87 Porsche 944 S | Ex-E36 Touring (2009 - 2016) | Daily: '02 Chrysler Sebring

www.bastienbochmann.de | Tief & Breit

Comment

Personally, I really like Dakar, just not enough to buy one myself but enjoy seeing a nicely modded one as this. Actually, I like all colors but the only color M3 I will ever own is Alpine as my last 3 M3s have been (2 e30s and my current e36).

Your car pulls it off VERY well with the black roof, wheels and stance. The only things I would change is painting the rear diffuser black (as suggested) and reposition the rear emblem as I'm sure you know is off. I'll reserve judgement on the ambers as I think it may clash with the yellow..not sure. IMO, I think slightly smoked corners would look great.

Anyway, this could quite possibly be the hottest Dakar M I've ever seen.
        Until I get a better pic...

Comment

Cleanclan.
          Law 15: Destroy Your Enemy Totally: ...The enemy will recover, and will seek revenge. Crush him, not only in body but in spirit.

Comment

Still loving it....so sick.

I think it would look alot better with a black diffuser tho. Feels good to be in Dakar doesnt it

Its yellow

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.AK View Post

I'd love it more if you went smoked in the front and left the clears in the back.
              Not really a fan of ambers.
              Yeah smoked out front and clears out back would be on point. I threw the ambers in for fun because I have like 2 sets. I'm really really digging amber corners but not too sure about the tails.
              Originally posted by ///Montizzle View Post
              Still loving it....so sick.

I think it would look alot better with a black diffuser tho. Feels good to be in Dakar doesnt it
              It does.

IG: @_olliee

Comment

I'm not a fan of ambers on dakar, I second the smoked motion!

Comment

I vote smoked.

Comment

Smoked!

Comment

Working...
                    X