Your thoughts on Stancing my Alfa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your thoughts on Stancing my Alfa

I've got a Brera, and there isnt much else out there that have been modified, so i thought i'd ask on here, for inspirational ideas

Its just out of interest of what you lot would do to it if you were going about it.

Its got KW coilovers on it, and has been lowered on them, with 15mm Spacers as well.

I want it a little lower at the front, but it already rubs on some bumps nd pot holes,

What would YOU do?

Smaller tires would be a first step. Once done, it will allow for clearance to go lower. Frankly, I really like the wheels on the car, even though they are stockers. The Alfa really has some presence to it. Excited to see it all evolve!

Comment

Smaller tires, rolled fenders, more camber and bigger spacers. Do work!

Comment

^ These guys already pointed you in the right direction.

I just wanted to post and say that the car is pretty slick. hadnt seen one before
        Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Yeah, i was thinking of smaller tyres, theys chunky.

a little bit of stretch maybe

thanks

Comment

Get it dumped

Comment

Ah I remember when I was in Italy I saw a Brera and thought about how amazing it'd be dumped, do it please!

Smaller wheels and more low will be perffect <3

Comment

I dread to think what an owners club for Alfas would say if you did...

Comment

Yeah, they were skeptical about the mods i have already done to it, "widening the track!? the brera is already know for its wide stance"...blaah baah

but they all agreed that i proved them wrong

I'm not changing the wheels just yet, as i kinda like them still..

tyre change and a cut down front number plate is due though...

Comment

I think it would look insane with smaller wider/lower offset wheels and slammed. I wouldn't mind if it stayed as is, so clean

sorry about the paintchop
                    Attached Files

Comment

Thats great...looks pretty good.

never thought wheels like that would actually suit it...

i know theyre p-shopped in, and its difficult to know, but what size do you reckon those wheels are?

mine are 19" at the moment so they look about 20-21" at least
                      Last edited by sCrapp; 02-07-2011, 05:56 PM.

Comment

Comment

YES!^ If you can get it to that stance it would be sick! As everyone has already said stretch some tires on there trim/roll and maybe pull your fenders a bit more camber and lower and you have got yoursefl one of the best looking Alfas I have ever seen and my uncle's old 1987 Spyder is a pretty good contender...lol.

STANCEdC400onWORKS

Comment

Originally posted by sCrapp View Post
                            Thats great...looks pretty good.

never thought wheels like that would actually suit it...

i know theyre p-shopped in, and its difficult to know, but what size do you reckon those wheels are?

mine are 19" at the moment so they look about 20-21" at least
                            Not sure what size, I just murdered it in ms paint they were a tad smaller than yours though. I rekon 17's with decent poke or 18's flush like

Comment

It would rip the arches off when i hit a bump, how do you guys do it? Is it just extremely stiff suspension?

Comment

Working...
                              X