Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SW:UK Feb Meet @ MiltonKeynes PHOTO THREAD.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Such a good turn out! Was awesome to see everyone's cars in person finally. Managed to get pics of a few cars, sorry about the quality

Comment

Great meet guys, especially since it was the first one. There's some amazing cars in the UK that I hadn't realised existed until today. I'll get my shots up ASAP.

Comment

Ok so here's a teaser pic from today the rest can be seen in the blog post @ http://www.lowlifeuk.com/2011/02/low...s-uk-meet.html

Also check out our facebook page http://www.facebook.com/pages/LowLif...48049718571486

IMG_6069 by Ben Bockett, on Flickr

Comment

Was a good meet today!

I was passenger in the Red corsa

Hopefully my car will be coming along to the next gathering along with a few other pals.

Will be making the effort for this (hopefully) monthly meets!

Comment

heres a link to my photo bucket, with ALL my photos on, the good the bad and the outright sh*t, (my photography, not the cars)

http://s884.photobucket.com/albums/a...rks/?start=all
            Last edited by sCrapp; 02-06-2011, 04:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Quail@Drifted View Post
              Great meet guys, especially since it was the first one. There's some amazing cars in the UK that I hadn't realised existed until today. I'll get my shots up ASAP.
              This!

My eyes have been opened.

I meant to introduce myself to a lot of you so I could get some specs of your cars for the MotorMavens feature but I was having a hard time figuring out who owned what haha.

Does anyone know who owned the blue BMW E36 that was parked inbetween the Suzuki and my friends Skyline?

Comment

Big pat on the back everyone, cracking meet today.

Ive put my pics up in the Showroom section, bigger audience
                -SW|UK-
                Education - Knowledge - Power
                insta: @stinkinrich

Comment

Didn't realise you lads went off to the footie stadium! We ended up in Ikea, of all places.

It's okay, we bought Bockett a present.

Comment

Just noticed all my pics have doubled up, and mixed up in very annoying ways...

May just stick a few of the better ones on another thread...

Comment

I'll post pics of mine of yours in here lol

Comment

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...2&id=657540015 can you guys see that?

Comment

I didn't realise it moved to the stadium either, I only live 5 min from there, could of come back and done some more pics lol

Oh well always next time, was good to meet some new people today, makes a complete change from the other side of the car scene where I came from

Comment

Garage.Awesome. blog post

Comment

jorge - have you thought about doing the lips on your style 5's a different color ?

Comment

I've only just sprayed them black haha!

Comment

Working...
                                X