Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SW:UK Feb Meet @ MiltonKeynes PHOTO THREAD.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haha yeah, the one that looks like it should have a blue badge in it...

flickr
    Facebook
    Originally posted by driftsucky
    If that car was at a bar, I'd buy it a drink and try to seduce it. Then, we I got it home, I'd cook breakfast for it in the morning. After it told me it's sob story of falling on hard times, I'd offer to lend it a few quid(c wut i did thar) for rent money. I'd probably buy it's daughter a few outfits for school as well. Eventually, I'd take it to a family pic of mine and introduce it to everyone. We'd date for a while until a nice G35 came around and enticed me with the leather seats and navigation that I would never even use anyway. I'd end up breaking that tegs heart and it would walk on me. THAT'S how much I love this car.

Comment

• Great pictures and write up really like the first one of mine

Michealis we need to get yours sitting lower

Comment

• I know man, I'm waiting for the standard rear springs to turn up so we can chop them up. I don't feel like grinding my d2s, might consider doing it to my Gaz though cos they were shit...

flickr
        Facebook
        Originally posted by driftsucky
        If that car was at a bar, I'd buy it a drink and try to seduce it. Then, we I got it home, I'd cook breakfast for it in the morning. After it told me it's sob story of falling on hard times, I'd offer to lend it a few quid(c wut i did thar) for rent money. I'd probably buy it's daughter a few outfits for school as well. Eventually, I'd take it to a family pic of mine and introduce it to everyone. We'd date for a while until a nice G35 came around and enticed me with the leather seats and navigation that I would never even use anyway. I'd end up breaking that tegs heart and it would walk on me. THAT'S how much I love this car.

Comment

• Think we got a couple of the suzuki, but camera's are dead

Comment

• Don't suppose anyone got a pic of my astra coupe at all. Was still on it's old wheels and wound up at the back so nowhere near perfect but always nice to see a decent pic!

Comment

Working...
            X