Page 2 of 47 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 1163

Thread: UK Members Cars

  1. #26
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Tonbridge
    Posts
    1,421

    Default

    ^beast

    (all of them)

  2. #27
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Buckinghamshire
    Posts
    715

    Default

    I thought I'd sign up after the MK meet, seemed like a good bunch of guys. I was driving the black Suzuki, I know it isn't stanced very well and am on fake splits but trying to split my money between this and my Civic build isn't the easiest.



    Micheal.

  3. #28
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Derby, UK
    Posts
    8,008

    Default

    I really liked that car, it was nice and different. little lower on the back end though

  4. #29
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Oxfordshire, UK.
    Posts
    411

    Default

    Iggy sports are awesome little cars!

  5. #30

    Default

    my car is pretty recognizable, so I won't bother describing it!






  6. #31

    Default

    get 4 matching wheels and lower it more and your onto an AWESOME winner IMO.
    Project NewCoolOldSchool started


  7. #32
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    395

    Default

    im actually liking the mixed wheels! my friend said he saw this in wycombe by mcdonalds the other day and he was loving it
    L I K E H E L L D E S I G N

  8. #33

    Default

    Here is mine.

    woody (Ian)



    E36 M3 Evo,17' RS's,Coils & more leather than a heard of cows.


    Instagram - WOODYM3EVO

  9. #34
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    OC
    Posts
    2,533

    Default

    Forgive the intrusion.. thought you all would like to see the homepage coverage of your gathering

    http://www.stanceworks.com/2011/02/stanceworks-uk/

  10. #35

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by michealis View Post
    I thought I'd sign up after the MK meet, seemed like a good bunch of guys. I was driving the black Suzuki, I know it isn't stanced very well and am on fake splits but trying to split my money between this and my Civic build isn't the easiest.

    Micheal.
    Seeing your car driving around locally made me and my GF buy an Ignis for her! Haha. Unfortunately not a sport, but still a great little car.

    Quote Originally Posted by octagonalpaul View Post

    Wow, I love this a lot.

  11. #36
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Buckinghamshire
    Posts
    715

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Quail@Drifted View Post
    Seeing your car driving around locally made me and my GF buy an Ignis for her! Haha. Unfortunately not a sport, but still a great little car.
    Cheers man, I'm surprised people know what it is ha. I think they are pretty underrated cars...

    Where abouts do you live?

  12. #37

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SceneBM View Post
    im actually liking the mixed wheels! my friend said he saw this in wycombe by mcdonalds the other day and he was loving it
    cheers! Yeah it was there last week, no mistaking it for anything else

    I'll get it down to MK if theres another meet sometime

  13. #38

    Default


  14. #39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by octagonalpaul View Post
    cheers! Yeah it was there last week, no mistaking it for anything else

    I'll get it down to MK if theres another meet sometime
    It just went up What is that anyway? Reminds me of a holden gemini


  15. #40

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by michealis View Post
    Where abouts do you live?
    Milton Keynes

    Octagon, definitely reach the next MK meet. Would love to see your car in person. The other date is set now, get your name down!

  16. #41
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Oxfordshire, UK.
    Posts
    411

    Default

    That Nova is fucking dope!

    That sentence has never been said before tbh.

  17. #42
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Buckinghamshire
    Posts
    715

    Default



    This is my other car that I'm currently in the process of building, that is a pic of when I got it home. The previous owner did make it look pretty shit.

    Hoping to have it done by June / July.

  18. #43

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Quail@Drifted View Post
    Milton Keynes

    Octagon, definitely reach the next MK meet. Would love to see your car in person. The other date is set now, get your name down!
    I'm on it

  19. #44
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Guernsey - Channel Islands, UK.
    Posts
    57

    Default

    Haven't been on Stanceworks for a while, last time I was on here there wasn't a UK section. Octagonal Paul's invite to the MK meet alerted me so thought I'd come and have a looksy.

    Here's my 330ci Clubsport lowered on Genuine BBS LM's. Did have lots more plans for it, but due to the imminent arrival of an E46 M3 SMG this has to go.


    BMW E46 330ci Clubsport > BBS LM's > Eibachs = FTW

  20. #45

    Default

    new to the site, but not the game......
    been browsing the site for while now and finally joined the site.......i missed the big meet last sunday but imma definitely be at the next one, great organized meet you guys had and the way the pics looks, it looks like there gonna be alot more......see you guys around......


    Last edited by riggedSTI; 02-13-2011 at 07:27 AM.

  21. #46

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by riggedSTI View Post
    new to the site, but not the game......
    been browsing the site for while now and finally joined the site.......i missed the big meet last sunday but imma definitely be at the next one, great organized meet you guys had and the way the pics looks, it looks like there gonna be alot more......see you guys around......


    stick to the lorry park dude! jus joking, see you cruising the other night near lakenheath!
    car looks good!

  22. #47

    Default

    Sweet, can't wait to see this in person

  23. #48
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    North East England
    Posts
    125

    Default

    looks nothing like this at the moment but



    Nice to see the UK section blowing up finaly aswell

  24. #49

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pacman View Post
    stick to the lorry park dude! jus joking, see you cruising the other night near lakenheath!
    car looks good!
    hahaha......i havent been there for a long time to be honest, cars been down for a couple of months and now finally back on the road......your car's lookin gangster like always, again congrats on the feature......

    p.s. bro need to hook me up w/ some curry, you aint never there when i stop by lol......

    Anonymoose - thanks, lovin your dumped wagon......definitely try to make it to the next meet, wishin it was sooner cause i might be leavin country before the 27th......definitely will see you guys around......
    Last edited by riggedSTI; 02-17-2011 at 08:36 AM.

  25. #50

    Default

    Damn, NT03s are hot.

    Lewy, don't come to the next MK meet (you'll make my car look like a 4x4)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •