Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah they are the baby ones et 40 wanted the other ones with the 20 et but could find any that needed a refurb at the time. I've got some more BMW wheels that are goin on this year which when fitted will give me a -2et up front and a -6et out back

Comment

Hi Guys,

Turned up rather late to the last SW meet, will be on time on the 27th!!

Here's my S14

Comment

Mine.

Dont worry, spacers will be here in 10 days.

Comment

Gonna say lol, tucking like a bitch there.

Comment

Thought i posted on here already. lol

This is me n my whip!

Originally posted by Geoff.T
            E36 owners. Take note on how its done from the Mexican or see main page.
            MexicanFabEFFSIXTWO
            Instagram:MexicanFab
            YouTube Vlog. Go watch!

Comment

Tease of the Scene BM, should get some good pictures soon when I get a decent camera:

flickr
              Facebook
              Originally posted by driftsucky
              If that car was at a bar, I'd buy it a drink and try to seduce it. Then, we I got it home, I'd cook breakfast for it in the morning. After it told me it's sob story of falling on hard times, I'd offer to lend it a few quid(c wut i did thar) for rent money. I'd probably buy it's daughter a few outfits for school as well. Eventually, I'd take it to a family pic of mine and introduce it to everyone. We'd date for a while until a nice G35 came around and enticed me with the leather seats and navigation that I would never even use anyway. I'd end up breaking that tegs heart and it would walk on me. THAT'S how much I love this car.

Comment

Wassup with that camera? Picture looks pimp as fuck. Puts mine to shame fully now.

Comment

It's a 180 buck point and shoot, I wanna convert to a DSLR though. Dunno what one to buy

flickr
                  Facebook
                  Originally posted by driftsucky
                  If that car was at a bar, I'd buy it a drink and try to seduce it. Then, we I got it home, I'd cook breakfast for it in the morning. After it told me it's sob story of falling on hard times, I'd offer to lend it a few quid(c wut i did thar) for rent money. I'd probably buy it's daughter a few outfits for school as well. Eventually, I'd take it to a family pic of mine and introduce it to everyone. We'd date for a while until a nice G35 came around and enticed me with the leather seats and navigation that I would never even use anyway. I'd end up breaking that tegs heart and it would walk on me. THAT'S how much I love this car.

Comment

Canon.

Comment

unfortunately the car doesnt believe in lows unless I get some serious body mods done. 6 3/4 inches off the ground, standard 4 inch wide wheels - hows that for not fitting in? working on generally cleaning her up and sorting out the mess that is the paintwork.

do love the scene though.

Last edited by ratmog; 02-20-2011, 01:47 PM. Reason: addition of a picture

Originally posted by Jersh
                      RT changes lives.

Comment

Love that ^^ Have you seen the hot rod one floating round the e-nets?

PS Josh's new look = DOPE
                        Last edited by Anonymoose; 02-20-2011, 01:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Anonymoose View Post
                          Love that ^^ Have you seen the hot rod one floating round the e-nets?

PS Josh's new look = DOPE
                          millions of rod mogs! gimme a link?
                          I know there's a very low green one.

RT changes lives.

Comment

actually looking at it now it's not even haha, inspiration though

Comment

Originally posted by Anonymoose View Post
                              actually looking at it now it's not even haha, inspiration though

good lord its beautiful @______@
                              One day, one day, I will achieve such lows.

RT changes lives.

Comment

One day as in tomorrow?

Comment

Working...
                                X