This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by da3bous View Post
    Im wearing Uggs and the thong that borat wears....I already got approval from Ben....
    I swear to god there is something in the Oregon water we don't get up here in Washington

Originally posted by zturnidge View Post
    ill be driving up in the 2002 for sure! lets get a Utah convoy! it'd be cool to meet up with you boise guys on the way!
    Do it man, we had a convoy from Seattle to Sacramento in October for Stance Of The Union, the most memorable car event of my life.

Comment

• Originally posted by LuckyBoyOne3 View Post
      I swear to god there is something in the Oregon water we don't get up here in Washington

Do it man, we had a convoy from Seattle to Sacramento in October for Stance Of The Union, the most memorable car event of my life.

yeah its called winning

lol

Comment

• Originally posted by da3bous View Post
        yeah its called winning

lol
        Its all we know how to do in the PNW...

Comment

Its all we know how to do in the PNW...
          that needs to be added to the tailored flier....

Welcome to the PNW, where all we do is win!

As the great charlie sheen once said

"I’m going to win every moment."

and melt your face while your children weep over your exploded body

Comment

• Originally posted by hot_rod'04 View Post
            How do I get those passes? Will they be sent to me? I paid for everything.
            Originally posted by evovento View Post
            then I'm going over right now to sign up as well .
            Originally posted by hot_rod'04 View Post
            The "Hat Trick"

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
            Originally posted by Oxer
            You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
            Originally posted by Average_Jerk
            Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• The idea that I just came up with for Tailored is so amazing I can't wait to reveal it. It will bring lolz for years.

Originally posted by Longboarding_G
              you sir, win this battle.
              “Producing something of quality is obsessing over details nobody sees.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Krank View Post
                The idea that I just came up with for Tailored is so amazing I can't wait to reveal it. It will bring lolz for years.
                Decades even.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• This is awesome finally something in my town!! Definitely on my calendar. See you all there!
                  56' Big Back Glass Chevy
                  08' Audi S5

Comment

Hey Dave, I was lookin' at a few suits down at Tacoma D and he B&I... lets say they were LEGIT!
                    At the B&I hahaha. Haven't been there since I went to visit ivan the gorilla.
                    56' Big Back Glass Chevy
                    08' Audi S5

Comment

• Who's down to split a room for Tailored? I need to figure all this out before I book my flight.
                      Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                      if "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" doesnt include being able to buy a huge veiny motherfucker then the declaration of independence isnt worth the hemp it was written on.
                      Originally posted by Jedidiah
                      he speaks the truth.. he doesn't even have the -- -- eyes.

Comment

• Some NorthEast people need to make the trip with Kielan, Charlie, and I. We need some more cars to make the Journey with us.

Originally posted by Kielan
                        can't trust black people..

Comment

• Originally posted by Han View Post
                          Who's down to split a room for Tailored? I need to figure all this out before I book my flight.
                          Just book a flight... everything else will get taken care of.

Originally posted by dpt852 View Post
                          Some NorthEast people need to make the trip with Kielan, Charlie, and I. We need some more cars to make the Journey with us.
                          I dont think Kielan is planning on driving anymore, or did that change?

Comment

Just book a flight... everything else will get taken care of.

I dont think Kielan is planning on driving anymore, or did that change?
                            I think he's riding along with dan (dpt852)
                            Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• We are still working everything out.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• i can only hope and pray my brothers impala will be done for this, cause i know my car wont

Comment

Working...
                                X