• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yep.

Flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
      Myth confirmed, that guy is a fuckin baby.

I've seen nothing but bitching from him in every thread about tailored.
      Quoted for truth.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
        Myth confirmed, that guy is a fuckin baby.

I've seen nothing but bitching from him in every thread about tailored.
        but he hasnt seen any pics of his car yet.
        Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• :'(

Comment

• I cant imagine why there aren't any pictures of his car. . .

Seriously though, I pushed Stephen in the direction of the Tailored threads to show that all I saw was bitch bitch bitch I have sand in my vagina because no one took pictures of my fc. He doesn't understand that his car has like a 5% following in the stance community. So obviously, not EVERY person with a "big expensive camera" will be taking pics of it.

/rant

Taylor

Comment

• Originally posted by e30_fiend View Post
              I cant imagine why there aren't any pictures of his car. . .

Seriously though, I pushed Stephen in the direction of the Tailored threads to show that all I saw was bitch bitch bitch I have sand in my vagina because no one took pictures of my fc. He doesn't understand that his car has like a 5% following in the stance community. So obviously, not EVERY person with a "big expensive camera" will be taking pics of it.

/rant

Taylor
              Not to mention the guy is a complete clown, he sent me that PM which I posted earlier, my response was simply "Youre a clown" he responded with "I'll give you a chance to say that to my face" seriously... I thought we were over the e-threat days... whatever... clown. Im done.

I had an amazing time at the show, lets keep the pics coming... and please if you did take a pic of the white FC... lets get creative with photoshop... or MS Paint... or whatever your prefered method of photo destruction.

Comment

• Originally posted by LuckyBoyOne3 View Post
                Not to mention the guy is a complete clown, he sent me that PM which I posted earlier, my response was simply "Youre a clown" he responded with "I'll give you a chance to say that to my face" seriously... I thought we were over the e-threat days... whatever... clown. Im done.

I had an amazing time at the show, lets keep the pics coming... and please if you did take a pic of the white FC... lets get creative with photoshop... or MS Paint... or whatever your prefered method of photo destruction.
                E-threat....................really. Calling me a clown on a forum is e-thuggery at its finest. I live in the same area as you buddy. Just saying that when the time comes I'll give you the oppurtunity to call me a "clown" to my face. Thats all really. I clearly stated why I posted about the lack of pictures. If you guys want to take that as me being a bitch or whatever names you wan't to call me over a forum then so be it. I really don't understand all the name calling in such but if you feel good about talking shit about someone on the internet more power to you.
                Last edited by RCFC89; 08-17-2011, 11:31 AM.

[89 FC3S] Stance GR+ coilovers/WORK Meister S1 3P 18X9+10 /18X10+5
                http://www.stanceworks.com/2010/11/ryans-fc-rx7/

Comment

• Quite Clown, the adults are talking.

Comment

• Show passed.
                    Picture threads exsist.
                    Media coverage is already out or will be.

RFC - I think you might want to hit the Hot Import Night circuit or a more aggresive "show" because just about everyone involved in tailored or shows like it is about the community, kicking it, and having a good time. Its evident your in it for your car, which is awesome if thats what you love, but these "shows" clearly aren't for you.

Paul - Come to h20 so you can buy me a beer.

The ship this thread is on has sailed.

Comment

Working...
                    X