Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lolol thats the tits. nice chainlink fence too. what do you plan on carrying with that? doesnt seem like theres a lot of room being that the frame is in the way
    Originally posted by M.Burroughs
    I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

I'm surprised i havnt got anyone having a go at me, saying how 'dangerous it is' and its illegal, i guess i;ve been on the wrong forums ayy..

Well, only lightweight stuff, just to look at really, a rusty radio flyer, an empty 60's suitcase, Jerry Can, long board skateboard... you know.. the essentials

Comment

Originally posted by sCrapp View Post
        I'm surprised i havnt got anyone having a go at me, saying how 'dangerous it is' and its illegal, i guess i;ve been on the wrong forums ayy..

Well, only lightweight stuff, just to look at really, a rusty radio flyer, an empty 60's suitcase, Jerry Can, long board skateboard... you know.. the essentials
        Did you forget what forum you were on?

Comment

its too low to be usable for anything other then perfectly level roads, which dont exist even in england, the slightest grade change you'll be draggin that thing. One thing for a car to be that low because it has 4 wheels. Think fulcrum... As soon are you tow vehicle approaches an incline the towball will want to move downwards, but it can't, making the trailer dig into whatever surface, probably ripping you towbar off...

Just saying.. mine's not gonna be THAT low.

Does look tits tho

Comment

pictures of towing it and sparks flying, now.

Originally posted by Longboarding_G
            you sir, win this battle.
            “Producing something of quality is obsessing over details nobody sees.”

Comment

Originally posted by wagonist View Post
              its too low to be usable for anything other then perfectly level roads, which dont exist even in england, the slightest grade change you'll be draggin that thing. One thing for a car to be that low because it has 4 wheels. Think fulcrum... As soon are you tow vehicle approaches an incline the towball will want to move downwards, but it can't, making the trailer dig into whatever surface, probably ripping you towbar off...

Just saying.. mine's not gonna be THAT low.

Does look tits tho
              aah well screw it. The car towing it will have to be exceedingly low too.

love the "even in england", the roads are absolute DUMP here

Comment

sick trailer project !

- www.bagriders.com - Email us at: sales@bagriders.com -

- Did you find a lower price? We Price Match! -

Comment

Ever since i've seen rusty's trailer i have been interested in them. Awesome work dude

Comment

Comment

Inspiration at its finest.

Comment

Nicely played. I applaud you.
                        IG: ossiep

Comment

you guys are a bad influence... theres a free old volvo within an hours drive of me that could match my wagon nicely.
                          Hatchbacks, wagons... It's NOT all the same. You want in? Don't get a mazda 3, get a mazda 6 wagon. Don't get a wrx get a legacy wagon. and theres a reason the A3 isn't called the A3 avant... Scion does not make a wagon it makes a weird van, but no wagons

Sincerely,
                          The Wagon Mafia:Inner Circle
                          P.S. Is your tail a wagon?

Show cars are lame.

Comment

Sick trailer.

BTW - Is this your Brera?

Comment

Yeah, my brera, but the trailer isnt going on it, a tow hook would spoil it..

Comment

just got an idea. alright, feel me.

say your cars bagged. this would only work if it was. run a line from the compressor to the light wiring for the trailer. have a disconnoect fitting. then in addition to safely chains and the wiring you hook up, hook up an air line. not on the trailer, have a on-off switch. raises fully and also slams it because you're bagging the trailer. easiest way i can think of is get a Chapman suspension set-up off a FWD car and modify some points to bolt to. should be an easy task. then you can have a slammed trailer and still use it for shit.

TL;DR, bag the bitch.
                                __
                                Black '96 Plymouth Sport Coupe; poor mans SRT swapped

Originally posted by LenAyala
                                Your car will spontaniously flip over and crash if you use the PT valvetrain without big cams.
                                Originally posted by Fail
                                Originally posted by Una
                                If you're not breaking things, you're not going fast enough.
                                Black '96 Plymouth Sport 2.4 MTX Coupe

Comment

Working...
                                X