Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man the felgen garage trailer is just a standard trailer with RS's on it. (i know this for a fact)

Comment

My, trailer has classic mini PCD on it, with a massive hub/bearings.
      I guess, i'm going to have to make up a spacer that cuts out the hub. so i can bolt some 13" x7" mini wheels onto it, with some stretched tyres.

Maybe mod it for some camber.

Stripped completely, and tipped upside down, ready to check out the suspension.. The torsion bar wont budge at all, i want to turn it round a notch, to lower it... hmm

Comment

When I was working at DW Customs we built a box trailer with a custom chassis and quad indipendent suspension and airbags.

In the future I hope to do similar, but on a car trailer, to make it easier to transport lowered vehicles. Get to the track, air our the trailer, drive the car off, no ramps.

One day..
        Originally posted by anth
        Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

Originally posted by wagonist View Post
          I just got a towbar for my Benz-Wagon from Europe last week and I'm picking up a smaller utility trailer for my race bike so I do'nt have to beg for a truck every month. I'm planning on tossing a set of OZ Mitos on the trailer to match the car. Seaching for a "pair" right now... I guess any bolt pattern should do.

I'll have pics soon, in the meantime:

I want to know more about this "passat" trailer like some inside pics
          that last picture looks a little fishy. look at the angle of the horns compared to the people using them. the one sitting down on the left, the angle is off?

Originally posted by sCrapp View Post
          My, trailer has classic mini PCD on it, with a massive hub/bearings.
          I guess, i'm going to have to make up a spacer that cuts out the hub. so i can bolt some 13" x7" mini wheels onto it, with some stretched tyres.

Maybe mod it for some camber.

Stripped completely, and tipped upside down, ready to check out the suspension.. The torsion bar wont budge at all, i want to turn it round a notch, to lower it... hmm
          if you wanted you could get the rear spindles off a passat or jetta they bolt on(well you'll have to drill and tap new holes) and you can either run 5 lug or 4 lug.

Comment

Jacking it up a bit, (for more lows)

Cut down the centre, in a v shape... bending it, and welding back together, for negative camber.

checking how hard itll be to fit mini wheels. couple of inches of spacers will do.

update soonish.

Comment

Wont that give you positive camber and raise the trailer? Or do you plan on flipping the bed?

Originally posted by Longboarding_G
              you sir, win this battle.
              “Producing something of quality is obsessing over details nobody sees.”

Comment

Last edited by Okin; 01-24-2011, 08:34 PM.

Originally posted by Zic
                i think im gonna shoot my self soon. There are SO FREAKING many questions about the e36.

Comment

Originally posted by RedWabbit View Post
                  I want to know more about this "passat" trailer like some inside pics
                  Thats fairly old, but there is a picture floating around somewhere, if i remember right it was just gutted inside with like a mattress.

ig: @jonnie86

Comment

Originally posted by Tuck&Poke View Post
                    Thats fairly old, but there is a picture floating around somewhere, if i remember right it was just gutted inside with like a mattress.
                    far from it, it hat a full minibar with a keg, a complete video game entertainment in the front. Full on mancave, cant find the pic right now tho..

yes its from circa 2001, he updated it tho with a B5.5 front end some time ago:

Comment

I guess the pic I saw didn't show that, or was before he did that

ig: @jonnie86

Comment

Im gunna flip the trailer...UPDATE**

Comment

i like this.

more please

Comment

I love when people do this to trailers. I used to see lowrider truck guys and hotrod guys do it all the time. More props to you when you take it that far.
                            Hopeless Romantics

Comment

MOst useless opening tailgate

I think i'll put only one spacer on... theres too many

Now i need time to make some dodgey looking arches for it :/ I dont have the equipment to fabricate arches

Comment

This looks so awesome

Comment

Working...
                                X