Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are you only attracted to the major centers? Because there are a lot of nice places in Ontario. I'm in London. Right between two lovely major lakes. Great beaches, great sunsets, great partying. Roads are fairly good around here, at least compared to those just across the border in Michigan.

Kitchener/Waterloo is a nice little place. I really think the Kawartha area around Peterborough is beautiful. Those in Barrie love Barrie. And London is pretty as well.

Montreal is hellafun too..

Lived in Northern Ontario for years in the past, wouldn't recommend it for someone like yourself. Beautiful, but even I couldn't handle it.

Comment

Originally posted by boostfreak View Post
      Winnipeg is for you. Why?
      1. Every Goldeneye match we have starts with everyone saying "NO ODDJOB!"
      2. I own a turbo neon, but im not a roided 19 year old. (legit lol'd at that one)
      3. The local car scene is great here.

nykwhy and benz can back me up.
      i back this statement.
      Originally posted by Jesus Christ
      he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

Originally posted by LronSigh View Post
        Are you only attracted to the major centers? Because there are a lot of nice places in Ontario. I'm in London. Right between two lovely major lakes. Great beaches, great sunsets, great partying. Roads are fairly good around here, at least compared to those just across the border in Michigan.

Kitchener/Waterloo is a nice little place. I really think the Kawartha area around Peterborough is beautiful. Those in Barrie love Barrie. And London is pretty as well.

Montreal is hellafun too..

Lived in Northern Ontario for years in the past, wouldn't recommend it for someone like yourself. Beautiful, but even I couldn't handle it.
        I am only attracted to major cities unfortunately. I'm in a small city now and I desperately need a change to a larger locale. I have a friend from London ont. and he says nothing but good things about it, and you yourself sound pretty content there.

Originally posted by benz88 View Post
        i back this statement.
        I always like to pick helicopter pilot

Facebooks? PM me if ya got 'em

-Updated 07-29-2013- _ padraig@deathsquad.ca _ _

Comment

come to Vancouver and be part of the PNW Scene, we go big... and the scene is fucking huge.

Comment

Originally posted by NickBroderick View Post
            Just stopping by to say...

your girlfriend is tiny and cute as a button.

+1

Originally posted by anth
            Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyBoyOne3 View Post
              come to Vancouver and be part of the PNW Scene, we go big... and the scene is fucking huge.
              So far this thread has been one big fucking awesome pro-vancouver gangbang. I love that flights from there to Tokyo are in the sub 1K range too. I'm wondering though... how do i sell this to my girlfriend?

She loves to surf, do gardening, wilderness, the ocean, sushi... Seems like the perfect fit for her.

Unfortunately I can tell she's not psyched to leave her parents because of their health issues. Kind of a impossible thing to work around.

Oh, and where i live now... here's an example of the local scene:

-Updated 07-29-2013- _ padraig@deathsquad.ca _ _

Comment

Tofino... B.C.'s surf mecca. It's on Vancouver Island, a 1 hour ferry ride from the mainland and another 2 hour drive and you're there. It's a sweet little town on the edge of the earth. All you can see is surf and sun.

Grouse mountain has their infamous “Grouse Grind” which is a killer hike up the mountain, then you can have lunch in their restaurant and run back down the mountain or take the gondola back down. There are tons of other mountains to hike and climb if you're into rock climbing. Trust me, in Vancouver, we do things outside. The rain just helps keep out skin moisturized. Make sure you buy a nice arcteryx or north face waterproof shell and you're good to go.

The drug scene isn't that bad. If you get into east van near the old church it looks like a scene out of resident evil, but as long as you don't stop to stare you won't get murdered. There are actually a lot of beat cops in that area which make it semi-safe to walk through. There are a fair amount of street beggars but I just usually buy them tim hortons coffee once in a while. They don't really hassle you anyways. If you need weed or cocaine, it's easy to get, but if you're like me and that's not your style, it's easy to stay away from. I've never once been offered to buy weed or coke by a random on the street.

The nice thing about Vancouver is everything is close. You do need a car, don't get me wrong. But everything you want to do is within a short driving distance. And if you're going to a little boutique or a record store or you wanna go grab a coffee at a small cafe that shit is all within walking distance of where ever you end up living.

The local car scene is awesome. As far as “stance” goes. Lots of cool cars. Lots of really high end cars. Lots of rich asians with brand new M3's and vorsteiner kits and rims. Lots of Audi S5's with big stance and flat black vinyl wraps. There's this one kid near me who has a flat black R8 and a flat black Mercielago. Kinda pisses me off. SR Auto Group is a boutique auto style salon in Vancouver.

Canada's premiere exotic car dealership and modification portal. SR Auto Group is located in Vancouver, BC Canada. Lamborghini, Koenigsegg, Bugatti, Mercedes, Ferrari, and more.

They ball hard. But it's not uncommon to see their cars rolling around town with some big dollar baller driving all slow down Robson St.

Depending on the car you drive there are lots of “gtg's” on a weekly basis. The BMW dudes meet every Thursday at a tim hortons. And the VW guys meet every Wednesday at a tim hortons. The Lambo guys meet about twice a year for a meet and cruise. Those are sweet cause you see like 20 lamborghini's driving all in a row through the city and then up to the highway.

We have lots of great local photographers too so there are always photoshoots happening and if you got nothing to do those are always fun to hang out at and just shoot the shit with car guys while people snap pics for canibeat or pvw or whatever.

Leaving your family can be hard. Especially if they are not in good health. BUT. Vancouver is so awesome she will quickly forget her sadness and want to go out everynight to a different place. We also have this thing that happens once a year called dineout-vancouver and you basically get this huge list in all the newspapers of restaurants that participate in it (which is basically every restaurant) but you go to these 4 and 5 star places and you get to try out their set menu for really cheap. So you can go to all these fancy places and eat for cheap. There is so much good food here man, and the weekend farmers markets in the streets of the small neighborhoods downtown are awesome. All sorts of local grown organic foods. Your girl will love it.

Anyone who wants to come give Vancouver a test drive just hit me up and let me know. You get yourself down here and I'll hook you up with whatever you need. I've got hook ups at a lot of the local eateries, and I've got hook ups at a few of the Nice hotels downtown. You can borrow my MK2 gti if you need to get around and I can show you where all the cool stuff is. We can go up to Whistler and check it out. Take you to all the scenic restaurants so you can eat good food and check out the awesome view. The city is surrounded by mountains!

this is a view from one of our THREE local mountains, grouse. Looking down on The city

Just sayin....
                United we stance?

Comment

Just to show you the flipside to this awesome city.

This is East Hastings / Main St. where drugs and addicts meet. It's the ONE place in all of Vancouver to stay away from. Seriously, at night. it looks like a scene out of 28 days later.

United we stance?

Comment

Originally posted by dork View Post
                    Tofino... B.C.'s

Just sayin....
                    I know where I'm living after school.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

United we stance?

Comment

Is there a Vancouver version of Peanut Butter Bacon Strips I wonder...

Comment

maybe just cafe crepe... with peanut butter bacon strips in them? hahaha
                          United we stance?

Comment

wait.... your fuking canadian?!

b.c., closer to PNW, travel to amurica for stance related events
                            Originally posted by M.Burroughs
                            I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

just move to winnipeg already. we have weekly goldeneye events on sundays aswell as sushi, icecream and cruising. Photoshoots too.
                              Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                              he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
                                b.c., closer to PNW, travel to amurica for stance related events
                                +1

Originally posted by Longboarding_G
                                you sir, win this battle.
                                “Producing something of quality is obsessing over details nobody sees.”

Comment

Working...
                                X