yep.. post 1 update!

Comment

Sweet!!

Comment

Registered to show.

Comment

i will be there

Comment

53 spots registered over night! it's gonna be filled by monday. This is going to be good. Glad you registered Sean. I was really hoping you would.

Comment

I'm just glad I can make it to the decided date. I've been waitin for a hellaflush meet for a while!

Comment

I was told I shouldnt even park next to the place since I'm not hellaflush and will be "wasting" a spot. lolz

Comment

Told by who?

Comment

One of the guys who helped put it on I guess.
                      But I can park in a parking lot up the street where my car is more open to thieves.
                      Last edited by RD408; 10-11-2009, 03:04 PM.

Comment

^ BS. quit lying out of your ass. Myself and Mark Arcenal are the ones putting this together... so who told you out of the two of us not to park there? I'm real interested to know.

There is 150 assigned spots for those who register and feel they are ready to show... You can park anywhere as close to the event as physically possible if you are just spectating. It sounds like to me you or someone are just trying to pour ******** on everyones fun.
                        Last edited by grippymonkey; 10-11-2009, 03:57 PM.

Comment

In no way am I trying to start shit. I have nothing against you guys. I wouldnt have said I WAS going if I didnt like it. Neither of you told me, I guess it was someone who thinks hes helping and told me that.
                          This is what was posted on the thread on another forum and the PM I got after I said I was going.
                          Only 150 HELLAFLUSH Spots available. Meaning if you aren't hella flush there will be other lots to park at. Please try not to waste the parking spots at the event if your car isn't hella flush or even flush.
                          Originally posted by VDMTom
                          did you register? i **** to say it, but there will be other lots to park at, we try not to have non flush cars on the showing lot.
                          I never said I was showing, all I posted was that I wanted to go. So I dont see a point in sending a message like this telling me I can park somewhere else since I'm not "flush".
                          Last edited by RD408; 10-12-2009, 02:22 AM.

Comment

Fuck em, tell em to eat a dick, I got your back at the show

Comment

damn rob what a bitch!! that fool be acting like a straight up dick sometime on nct for no apparent reason....

BAR / TheIllu510nEvo<-- check it out

Comment

I don't know what his deal is. He's not putting this meet together though, and he has no authority on what's going on. I wouldn't worry about it at all.

and what forum was that posted on RD408? I want to read what's been posted and let Mark know also. From what you quoted he basically just said there is a lot with a 150 spots for the show area, and it is specifically for Hellaflush cars that have registered. There is no more spots than that. There is lots all around for more cars to park. It's an industrial park with alot of space. I don't think he said park down the street way far away from any of the other Flush rides unless he really did say that somewhere else on that forum. I would imagen the event being packed out so I wouldn't take it personal anyways. You have to register if you want to be in the show area... it's as simple as that. I suspect there would be a couple of random people that registered just cause they want to park there or they think their car is "cool", but as you can see from the registry so far there is going to be some serious cars. Some Socal heavy hitters are making the treck up, @PO Crew which is all ballin bay area cars, the fact that seandub is coming (he's a baller)... and on and on. I don't feel you are trying to start anything. I just think you took what he said the wrong way, and him being a little too straight forward about it comes across as being rude.

Hellaflush meets are as chill as it gets. I've been putting them together with Mark since day one. Myself and Mark are as down to earth as humanly possible.

now let's get back to talking about the show. This other stuff doesn't have anything to do with it. I've had two forums now that have gone off topic talking about how flush is flush, and two members trying to tell each other what hellaflush is when neither of them know... and anyways come to the show if you really want to find out.
                                Last edited by grippymonkey; 10-12-2009, 01:20 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X