Tokyo Auto Show 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tokyo Auto Show 2011

so here are some pictures of the TAS this year. i am by no means a photographer but they are something to look at, very difficult to get good (by good i mean with no one in the shot) pictures cause everyone is in the way and no one wants to move so you can either stand there for 5 minutes waiting for a clear shot or take one and go. im sure car blogs with pop up with better pictures, but until then, enjoy.

LMK if the links work, im not 100% but FB says they are public viewable
    Last edited by jared1988; 01-17-2011, 05:26 PM.
    Originally posted by M.Burroughs
    I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Fuckyeah.

Comment

Thanks for sharing dude, looks like fun, I'd love to visit japan

ig: @jonnie86

Comment

Originally posted by kartikeya View Post
        Fuckyeah.
        didnt see too many mazdas but i liked that one. also liked the old school wagon with the gtr front that was right next to it

Originally posted by Tuck&Poke View Post
        Thanks for sharing dude, looks like fun, I'd love to visit japan
        no prob. im always down for visitors
        Originally posted by M.Burroughs
        I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

Working...
        X