Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PNW Convoy: Bigger, Stronger, Longer... HellaFlush LA May 21st.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by radiokilla View Post
    Any Chance you guys are stopping through the SF Bay? I def wanna tag along lol
    PM me your info if you wanna roll with me. I am in Fairfield.

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyBoyOne3 View Post
      what are you driving, where you comin from? your name Zach?

Tacoma. Yes my name is Zach.

Comment

Just because I drive a BMW doesnt make me wanna partake in everything BMW... especially their social circles... I tend to rub the typical BMW owner the wrong way, and they tend to do the same to me... I am a car guy, not an elitist, or a purist and the whole BMW or death thing is fucking retarded, not to mention the only thing worse then the typical mustang owner, is a typical M3 owner... and I am not a "H*ter" if I wanted one I'd buy one... I do go to some stuff, and have a few friends in those circles, but the high and mighty attitude that surrounds those events make me feel shameful to own a car with the same logo. /RANT
        not to mention driving down a week early kind of uses a lot more money
        It'd be a little tough to get a large group to drive down for more than one weekend
        [PNWfahren Driver Community] - [Photography]

Comment

We will be rollin through Sac... we actually will probably be staying the night just south of Sac... you could meet up in that area and roll with ud from there... it would be awesome to have you along.
          Oh hell to the yes!

Comment

Has all the excitement worn off? anyone else from the PNW or along our route wanna get involved in this mega adventure?

Comment

thankfully (for me) May is a way off still. I'm planning on attending, but I won't know for sure if the money & available PTO will cooperate until things are closer.. should be a blast
              [PNWfahren Driver Community] - [Photography]

Comment

Some of you may have heard, due to un-forseen problems with my personal economic status, I will not be attending this convoy... I encourage all of you to still participate I will still be helping with the planning as soon as someone steps up to take over leading this thing... any takers?!

Comment

Anyone alive? anyone still going on this? haha or did it die?

Comment

I may be finished with my project =D for this count me in !

Comment

Is this still happening?! haha I've been seeing more news about Wekfest LA than Hellaflush LA.

Comment

Originally posted by radiokilla View Post
                        Is this still happening?! haha I've been seeing more news about Wekfest LA than Hellaflush LA.
                        Its kinda in the air... I am no longer able to attend... and nobody has shown any interest in taking it over.

Comment

pending on college im in for the cruize, ireally want to go to the show

Comment

haha Dammit... whos this?
                            this is colin that used to have the white mkv gti and went to SOTU haha but im still drivin down if anyone else still wants to!

Comment

Still trying to decide if I feel like another huge road trip after getting the new car home.
                              There will always be someone driving something nicer than yours. Just don't park next to that guy!

IG: @Thee_Deported

Comment

Working...
                              X