No announcement yet.

Anyone Juiced?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hydroholics did it right? they do some sick work.
    Originally posted by Jesus Christ
    he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

Hey Brandon, were you guys able to figure out the control side and if it will work properly with the one pump 6 dump setup? Keep me posted man if something changes

The Hydroholics guys are working on setting up systems using the AccuAir e-Level controller! The only leveling system ever used with Hydraulics Stay Tuned!
      Mike Alexander
      Director of Marketing
      Mike@AccuAirCS.com
      (877) 247-3696

Comment

Hey Mike,

Unfortunately Reno was unable to find a way to make it work with my unconventional design. If I ever change in the future, which I certainly might, I will definitely be giving you a call. Or, as Reno put it, if demand increases for configurations such as mine he will develop the software for it.

Comment

Originally posted by benz88 View Post
          hydroholics did it right? they do some sick work.
          Yup...Hydroholics

Comment

Originally posted by OCKlasse View Post
            Yup...Hydroholics
            What's good Brandon. Good to see you posting up. We need to catch up soon.

I can attest to Brandon's Merc... from experience, I can say it rides incredibly well.

Comment

Werd Ya, hopefully we get some demand stirred up in the 'dro market and get things rolling on that front! Aaron and the rest of the Hydroholic crew have some cool things in the works! Whether Air or Juice, all it takes is the time, knowledge, and properly setup system to get the most out of your suspension.
              Mike Alexander
              Director of Marketing
              Mike@AccuAirCS.com
              (877) 247-3696

Comment

Originally posted by AccuMike View Post
                Werd Ya, hopefully we get some demand stirred up in the 'dro market and get things rolling on that front! Aaron and the rest of the Hydroholic crew have some cool things in the works! Whether Air or Juice, all it takes is the time, knowledge, and properly setup system to get the most out of your suspension.
                Amen, brotha!

And Ben, we do need to catch up!

PM me, I have some neat stuff to show you

Comment

the new mods should let me get lower in the rear. even with my tall rear cyls

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

You're running a BMH three pump setup right? On coils or accumulators?

Comment

You're running a BMH three pump setup right? On coils or accumulators?
                      Yup.
                      coils. 4.5ton up front and 2.5tons in the rear.Front and rear coils are cut in half. I'm not laying out in the rear due to my cylinders hitting my parcel tray. so im making a custom cover for the rear and letting them come into the cab. This way i get all the lift of the tall cyls but lay out,

Comment

I think I have seen that Benz at some shows in So Cal, OCKlasse. Am I right, it's like pewter or gold in color? If so that freakin whip is killin it!!!
                        Jesse Jenson
                        Air Lift Company
                        West Coast Sales Manager
                        jjenson@airliftcompany.com
                        www.airliftcompany.com

Comment

Well taking the time and actually lookin at the pics in this post that is the car. Many props to you dude, for keepin it real.
                          Jesse Jenson
                          Air Lift Company
                          West Coast Sales Manager
                          jjenson@airliftcompany.com
                          www.airliftcompany.com

Comment

I appreciate it! Come up and say hi to me if you see me around...I'll be at the SmartWax show in Feb.

Comment

Originally posted by benz88 View Post
                              Yup.
                              coils. 4.5ton up front and 2.5tons in the rear.Front and rear coils are cut in half. I'm not laying out in the rear due to my cylinders hitting my parcel tray. so im making a custom cover for the rear and letting them come into the cab. This way i get all the lift of the tall cyls but lay out,
                              Sounds legit

Comment

Sounds legit
                                haha it is.

Comment

Working...
                                X