This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by andybob View Post
    I think I am going to go with the iPhone. Even though Android works very well, I have a soft spot for Apple products because the majority of the time their stuff just works and works well.
    apple products will always work well and will have lots of man hours in tests.
    but most android devices work great to.
    Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
    Ohhh. Misunderstood your post. I think people arestarting to realize that the iphone really isn't as great as its cracked up to be, and are switching to android. I really like the layout and features of android phones more. I think apple really has to depend on their fanboys to stay where they're at over the next few years.
    yeah idk. i might stick with my evo. i might switch to verizon. its going to come down to the price difference in sprint and verizon, that is going to be the choosing factor for me.

Comment

Word. I've only ever had verizon. Sprint has a lot more coverage where I'm at though. As far as being at the lake and other areas like that. I love the evo, but the droid x is pretty sweet too. I still have the original droid but when I'm due for an upgrade I'll probably get the x.

Comment

Originally posted by Stike View Post
        apple products will always work well and will have lots of man hours in tests.
        but most android devices work great to.

yeah idk. i might stick with my evo. i might switch to verizon. its going to come down to the price difference in sprint and verizon, that is going to be the choosing factor for me.
        AT&T has better reception in my area, but their recent Data Plan changes aren't in favor for people who want to use their Smartphone to its fullest extent. This is a problem for me because I would use it to surf the web when I am out and about. I plan to do some traveling this summer and I would use the internet quite frequently from my phone. I think it would be quite a bit more expensive with AT&T and the cost just doesn't justify the better service in my area, mainly because I won't be home too much.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

Word. I've only ever had verizon. Sprint has a lot more coverage where I'm at though. As far as being at the lake and other areas like that. I love the evo, but the droid x is pretty sweet too. I still have the original droid but when I'm due for an upgrade I'll probably get the x.
          i have not heard a single good thing about the X from anyone i know. i have had about 4 friends have them and within a week they stop working. if i was n on verizon, i would get the incredible or droid 2. but i am set on sprint. i loooove the network and the price and this phone.

Comment

AT&T has better reception in my area, but their recent Data Plan changes aren't in favor for people who want to use their Smartphone to its fullest extent. This is a problem for me because I would use it to surf the web when I am out and about. I plan to do some traveling this summer and I would use the internet quite frequently from my phone. I think it would be quite a bit more expensive with AT&T and the cost just doesn't justify the better service in my area, mainly because I won't be home too much.
            well i'm not sure if verizon is planning on data cap. but i know sprint reps said they will never be putting a data cap on their data usage.

Comment

well i'm not sure if verizon is planning on data cap. but i know sprint reps said they will never be putting a data cap on their data usage.
              I could see Verizon raising their data prices a few dollars opposed to a data cap. I think a data cap would detour smartphone buyers.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

I could see Verizon raising their data prices a few dollars opposed to a data cap. I think a data cap would detour smartphone buyers.
                i agree. but, its fine cause on a blog i was reading, they were saying verizon is actually planning on lowering their data cost on only the iphone data to compete with sprint.

Comment

i agree. but, its fine cause on a blog i was reading, they were saying verizon is actually planning on lowering their data cost on only the iphone data to compete with sprint.
                  That would be pretty awesome.

Its simple accounting principles, more people at a lower cost will generate a higher revenue then less pissed off people at a higher cost. It is definitely a good idea.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

That would be pretty awesome.

Its simple accounting principles, more people at a lower cost will generate a higher revenue then less pissed off people at a higher cost. It is definitely a good idea.
                    this is true!

Comment

i know att will lose alot of their smartphone users to verizon, cause just think of how many verizon lost to the iphone on att. 5 dollars says they file bankrupt and have to re-structure AGAIN.

Comment

im in canada and with Rogers and wow they didnt have 3G till this November! it was BRUTAL! had a iphone 3G for 2 years without 3G service and now i have an iphone 4, will never buy a different phone i am a die hard apple fan! and love the iphone!

They couldnt do a verizon iphone because of the exclusive contract that was 4 years long with AT&T, now that its over they can finally expand more.

Comment

I refuse to support apple. Droid fer lyfe.
                          you realize almost all of our EE stuff is made on an apple right?

Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by Stringbean View Post
                            im in canada and with Rogers and wow they didnt have 3G till this November! it was BRUTAL! had a iphone 3G for 2 years without 3G service and now i have an iphone 4, will never buy a different phone i am a die hard apple fan! and love the iphone!

They couldnt do a verizon iphone because of the exclusive contract that was 4 years long with AT&T, now that its over they can finally expand more.
                            i forgot about that contract :facepalm

Comment

i jsut hope that since CDMA dominates over GSM phones in the united states. that sprint will pick up the CDMA version on the iphone too.

Comment

ive had 3 android based phones in the past 10 months, from HTC incredible to G1, and i can say that my incredible ( my 3rd incredible, i break em alot) is a pretty well made phone as far as handling information and getting used ALOT, to the point my battery would die after 3 hours of use. android products are coming up in terms of versatlity and quality. but since the software is only as good as the hardware in some cases, the reliability and quality of android software can vary from samsung to HTC ( my opionion HTC ANDROID or no android at all ) apple makes a phone by APPLE with software by APPLE so its APPLE all the time...but the amount of developers and programmers on GOOGLES team is no joke and constantly listening to the needs of its customers has proven to pay off...im on verizon and just broke my incredible last night so maybe ill wait until FEB for the iphone..

Comment

Working...
                                X