No announcement yet.

Looking to Host Chicago/Chicago area Meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Woodfield or Streets of Woodfield is a bad idea. The security will be there within minutes telling you all to leave

Comment

you think on a sunday?

well share your opinion then sir

Comment

wtf. Know any good places?
        Strictly Pleasure/Zero Clearance/Stretch Your Legs
        Alex

Comment

Shit make it a saturday. Im dowm for sure no matter the weather.
          when it comes to wheels money should never be an issue, fitment should -me

04 Audi 1.8T USP //HRE's 546(summer)DPE WHEELS R06S R SERIES(spring) HRE 547 reps 18x9.5 all around (winters)//Euro plate//35% tint//and low []

Buy my dpe's wheels for cheap $1700 with FREE shipping
          http://www.audizine.com/classifieds/...-wheels&cat=48

-Admir

Comment

still down if i get my ride fixed

Strictly Pleasure
            Allen
            82 Datsun 280ZX Turbo 5 Spd
            92 Mercedes 300CE Sportline 5 Spd

Comment

i would be down if my car is rolling by then

Comment

will be down if i fix the control arm i fucked up after understeering violently into a curb. LOL parts should be here tmo. Then I focus on getting that low low.

Follow Me On Instagram! @jvc8790 #jvcphotography

Comment

Originally posted by JVC View Post
                  will be down if i fix the control arm i fucked up after understeering violently into a curb. LOL parts should be here tmo. Then I focus on getting that low low.
                  Thanks everyone! glad to see an interest. looks like a few people need some time to get things together, SUnday is best for me, jsut because that is my only day off from work. and gettin a saturday off is nearly impossible.

So i think it'd be safe to give everyone a few weeks. I'm Thinking, Feb.13th for the date.

Particularly cuz i like the Number 13, and it falls on Sunday, so i think thats whats up.

Comment

Shit, I wish I wasn't 2 and a half hours away and didn't have anyone to cruise down with. I'd totally be down if there was another slammed local to drive down with. GL with the meet guy's.

My build thread>http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=31670

Sparkin CB7

Comment

Originally posted by brsteinbach View Post
                      Shit, I wish I wasn't 2 and a half hours away and didn't have anyone to cruise down with. I'd totally be down if there was another slammed local to drive down with. GL with the meet guy's.
                      Im sure someone around there would come down man! EFF it drive alone lol

Comment

You should list the info in the first post, and maybe a list of people that have said they'll go.
                        Strictly Pleasure/Zero Clearance/Stretch Your Legs
                        Alex

Comment

edited with info, didnt add alist of attendees, only because there are mostly maybes.

Comment

i might come by with a couple friends, if you guys dont mind

Comment

the more the better!
                              im going to try and get off work for this!
                              ClubSandwichMember

Comment

Working...
                              X