UK: FOR SALE Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UK: FOR SALE Thread

Didnt know if we had one of these but thought it would be a good shout to start one

so if you got anything for sale of swaps then post it up here

if anyone wants to come up with a template etc then crack on

Cannon

My golf is :/

http://pistonheads.com/sales/2323609.htm
    Project NewCoolOldSchool started

Comment

Couple of bicycles for sale.

Full on, Iron Horse Sunday,Downhill BIke
      http://www.pinkbike.com/buysell/782588/

Hard Tail customised Freeride BIke
      http://www.pinkbike.com/buysell/782599/

Comment

Nice Iron Horse man! Where did you ride?

I had an Orange 223 but had to get rid due to serious injury
        -SW|UK-
        Education - Knowledge - Power
        insta: @stinkinrich

Comment

DOnt know if we should be posting convos on here.. :/ aha

I used to ride PORC near tunbridge wells?. But I've given up now...
          Selling up cause theyve been in the shed for a few years now., and should be still worth somet.

THe orange 223 is a good bike, my mate used to ride one, no good about the injury though, where did you ride?

HOw old are you, if you dont mind me asking...seems there are a few young stancers..

Comment

Nice to see fellow riders on here too

Comment

Why you selling up on the golf ?

Comment

Couldnt get the lows I want :P Wanted it gone as I found a civic coupe on hydros that was begging to be done properly...

But Its not going any more, I forgot just how much I love it, and I've found a cunning way to get moar lows Just got to decide whether I'm ballin enough to man up and run serious dropped static and thus afford to stick a turbo lump under the bonnet, or whether to be sensible, get the engine its got rebuilt and super reliable as I'll be doing some fair old miles this summer, and then scrape enough money together to get airride... Its a tough decision

Comment

SOunds tough... i won§t even TRY to help you out on the decision... glad youre keeping it though.. its a great looking golf.

You sure you need more lows? its got a good stance atm? aha

Comment

Realsitically air makes the most sense as I ride bikes a lot, so the two most visited places the car goes are both down old track, not perfect smooth tarmac lol (it scrapes as it is). But theres something so much cooler about having a daily driver thats static and proper low. I have days where i walk out to it and it looks perfect, but more often than not in my eyes its not low enough :P

Comment

Originally posted by sCrapp View Post
                      DOnt know if we should be posting convos on here.. :/ aha

I used to ride PORC near tunbridge wells?. But I've given up now...
                      Selling up cause theyve been in the shed for a few years now., and should be still worth somet.

THe orange 223 is a good bike, my mate used to ride one, no good about the injury though, where did you ride?

HOw old are you, if you dont mind me asking...seems there are a few young stancers..
                      Sorry for delay!

I used to ride at Cmwcarn every month, made the 2 and half hour drive for such sick runs. But i did a drop and went over the top and landed on side of head and shoulder and dislocating my arm, ruptured all my nerves in shoulder so whole of right arm and hand was paralysed for 6 months. Got airlifted to hospital though!!

And im 24.
                      -SW|UK-
                      Education - Knowledge - Power
                      insta: @stinkinrich

Comment

Some of my rims for sale http://shop.ebay.co.uk/2manydubs/m.html
                        contact me through here to save on ebay fees
                        search maverick wheels on facebook .. shiny shiny wide wide

Comment

Working...
                        X