Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

.:: Need opinions on a new custom finish ::.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• .:: Need opinions on a new custom finish ::.

Hey gurus,

I am swapping my wheels for a set of 20" Iforged Flux and have the option to do any custom color. Below are the current options :

1. NeoChrome

summer, work, neo, meet, 2010, chrono, meister, 335i, wekfest

2. Copper (like a penny) - brushed lip polished center

3. Highlighter yellow

Anyone care to pitch in ideas and options for unique custom finishes that I am not familiar with? I want something loud, and not overdone and preferably not done at all.

Neo-chrome is still cool to me, but the copper idea is neat. I think it would work better the other way around though- brushed face, bright lip.

There aren't many colours that haven't been done at all, except for the really ugly combos. I don't think you want to rock teal faces and orange lips.

Comment

I dont think you can wrong with any of those colors. My personal choice would be the highlighter yellow.
      3000GT-Clean daily project.

Comment

I think a Black chrome would look great

Comment

That Neo-chrome is pretty epic. Copper's cool, but metallic finishes are used so often(silver, gold, bronze, etc.) I think it wouldn't be too unique. I'm feelin' that yellow though. Flourescent colors are always obnoxious in a good way and against the stark white of the car, those babies would pop.

Comment

They def would thanks for that input. do you have any idea what the largest spacer available for the m3 is?

Comment

Motorsport Technology will custom make them up to 30mm.

Comment

I'm sure you could Ebay some for pretty cheap. H&R makes a premium hub-centric spacer up to 30mm.

Comment

If you got wheels whit large spokes you can sand blast them whit large grain, and when youre done whit that you take a fine black/darkgrey powder and fill the holes from the blaster and then clearcoat. Whit this technice the wheels will look like concrete and i'm sure no one ever done that

Comment

Highlighter yellow is always win on a neutral colour car. Wish I could rock it, but my car is bright red.

Comment

Working...
                    X