No announcement yet.

We Need More Air!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

People rag on bags cause they are D-bags pretty much all it boils down to.Static drop doesn't make yo dick bigger(done both and never saw a change in penor size lulz)
    BUT pretty much if you're gonna get bags and you DO want props still you must live by "drive low, park lower" otherwise imo you dont belong in this scene. that's JMHO!!! I haven't seen many people who drove lower than me when i was on coils and now that im on bags i drive even lower since i have the ability to pop up at a moments notice if i see something in the road or want to go over a speed bump. Pretty much, at least in my case, the only reason i got bags was to be able to drive my car to more places and actually make use of it and pretty much only use it in emergency situations, i got tired of parking 1/4 mile away from where i wanted to go and having to walk, got tired of having to park right at the entrance because there were speed bumps lol
    Shyne~Fitment Done Right---Your #1 socal fender roller

Comment

after seeing Shanes G, i will be bagging my Z
      I put in WORK

Comment

Originally posted by OSSHWA View Post
        To me.....bags.....

-Take no balls to run. The ride height that your car is at when its parked should be the same as the ride height when your driving it.

-Too expensive.

....and to the guys who will come in here and say "well I do drive my car around slammed and its on air"......if thats the case, then why didn't you just get coilovers? Yes, I realize bags are gonna get you lower......but was it really worth the extra $2,500 over what you could have gotten some coilovers for to get it .5"-1" lower?

Oh god, i'm gonna get shunned for that last sentence, lol. But seriously.....my next car.......with the wheel/tire setup I plan on running, some adequate amounts of camber and a lip kit........it'll quite literally sit on the ground with no wheel gap either.
        Originally posted by ShanesG View Post
        People rag on bags cause they are D-bags pretty much all it boils down to.Static drop doesn't make yo dick bigger(done both and never saw a change in penor size lulz)
        BUT pretty much if you're gonna get bags and you DO want props still you must live by "drive low, park lower" otherwise imo you dont belong in this scene. that's JMHO!!! I haven't seen many people who drove lower than me when i was on coils and now that im on bags i drive even lower since i have the ability to pop up at a moments notice if i see something in the road or want to go over a speed bump. Pretty much, at least in my case, the only reason i got bags was to be able to drive my car to more places and actually make use of it and pretty much only use it in emergency situations, i got tired of parking 1/4 mile away from where i wanted to go and having to walk, got tired of having to park right at the entrance because there were speed bumps lol
        Quoted for truth.

That right there is the exact same situation I'm in. Even with the air, I rarely raise it. Owned my bumper on road kill a few times from that >_>. I rarely lift up for curbs either...unless I know for sure I can't get up them.

And for the quote on the first page saying that air suspension is over $2500. Nope. Research research research and piece it together yourself. You can have an awesome setup for less. Shit starts adding up with your gauges and higher quality struts, fancier control systems, etc.

Comment

i love bags. looks sick when parked handles great if u stiffen up the bag and you can adjust how rough the ride is on command without even gettin out of the car. most people i know driving on bags still drive low but pop up for driveways and bumps. but thats a perk when you pay for the bag set up.. you cant really **** on a person that paid for a perk and actually uses it. my opinion of course.

Comment

ive had a cup kit, coilovers and now bags. of the three bags rode the best for everyday grinding. if you mod your car to get respect from other ppl then you need to reevaluate why you are in the scene, screw what other ppl say and do what makes you happy.

Comment

Originally posted by DriftGirl View Post
              Ive got a coup[le cars on bags.

I got tired of not being able to go everywhere with my car or only being able to get into 'certain' gas stations.

http://rivalhousegarage.com/

rivalhousegarage@gmail.com

Comment

I cruise around 85psi @ all times.

Seriously though, I roll around 25-30psi. It's basically tucking tire in the front and I refuse to ride any higher unless the road is shit. I was very low on coils and I'm just as low on bags, if not lower.
                I used to be famous.

somewhere between I want it and I got it.

Comment

bags imo are for parking only. the ride height i ride at on any car would be the same if on bags or coils so it all comes back to how your car looks when parked. as of now, i can drive almost anywhere within a 100+ mile radius and be good to go as long as i pay attention and stay away from the ghetto streets (ghetto as in huge holes, not thugs & guns).

vagina, it's what's for dinner.

Comment

Originally posted by the dingo View Post
                    don't **** them as long as they're used properly,"Drive low and park lower" as they say.

of course you'll lose respect from some by bagging over coils, but that's just how it is.
                    i kinda disagree, i bought air ride so i didn't have to worry about shit.

you won't see me driving low at all.

My motto - "SKY HIGH IS FLY"

also, there are cars that should be bagged and shouldn't be bagged.
                    Flickr

Comment

Working...
                    X