Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't know how I've missed this thread for so long. The work is so amazing. It all comes together so perfectly... And the sound, it's just so perfect. Great job on this thing! Looking forward to updates.
    "That's just a penis with headlights glued on."

Comment

• Bump for amazing car art. I read through all the pages and you have nothing but mad respect from me for the amount of time, precision, dedication and detail you've shown this car! This is one car that definitely deserves recognition but I can respect the fact that you built it for you and not for the fame (at least give it one feature lol). This shall remain as one of the greatest underground S|W legends I have had the pleasure reading about.
      sigpic

Follow me on Instagram! @cskzero

Comment

• Replys.

Originally posted by Brian. View Post
        That thing sounds fucking amazing.
        Thanks Brian!

street

Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
        my favorite parts of your videos are the sweet few seconds where the rear end slides out in a turn and your tires chirp.

it makes me smile.
        Thanks Miroteknik! Yeah, the testing stage was quite entertaining and educational. I now know where things WILL progress to. More mayhem ahead!!

street

Originally posted by Majend View Post
        i think it is time for an update
        Just a bit of info.

street

Originally posted by l3xxd View Post
        Damn man lots of respect for this awesome build, looking forward to more!
        Tons of drafting over the past several months. Physical work will be sporadic at best. Too busy with work these days.

street

Originally posted by e.mury View Post
        I don't know how I've missed this thread for so long. The work is so amazing. It all comes together so perfectly... And the sound, it's just so perfect. Great job on this thing! Looking forward to updates.
        Thanks emury. My contact and I have been going over several routes to undertake and we're still in the formatting and sourcing phase.

street

Originally posted by Chuckdee View Post
        Bump for amazing car art. I read through all the pages and you have nothing but mad respect from me for the amount of time, precision, dedication and detail you've shown this car! This is one car that definitely deserves recognition but I can respect the fact that you built it for you and not for the fame (at least give it one feature lol). This shall remain as one of the greatest underground S|W legends I have had the pleasure reading about.
        Thanks Chuckdee! I can finally relax and not take things as serious this time around. A lot of the previous stress stemmed from a couple clowns that needed their damn hands held every step of the way. Well, I'm happy to say that I will no longer be in that position again. Now I can put all my efforts into the creativity of the build without any BS.

street
        form - function - stance

Comment

• Looking To The Future

2012-13 was fruitful and from it’s inception, the Spider was destined to evolve. I remember placing that call from the warehouse one night, “It’s time” I said. Soon after, my connec and I put a pretty concise plan together for that next stage – another one of none. Enter D3.

late run

street
          form - function - stance

Comment

• Still a huge fan Street!

I'm actually in Oakville, ON right now shooting a clients car and this whole week I've been hoping I'd hear you roar by me lol. One day I will see it in person.

Keep up the amazing work, oh and 2 slabs looks better imo.

instagram: @elliotjlong

Comment

• Reply.

Originally posted by Daffy View Post
              Still a huge fan Street!

I'm actually in Oakville, ON right now shooting a clients car and this whole week I've been hoping I'd hear you roar by me lol. One day I will see it in person.

Keep up the amazing work, oh and 2 slabs looks better imo.
              Respect Daffy. Been crazy busy as of late and things are slowly falling into place. Will update with key aspects.

street
              form - function - stance

Comment

• I'm sorry i'm letting you guys down because this is not an update, but such beauty deserves to be on the ront page again.

street, any updates on this?

Your car is by far my favorite Alfa ever to exist.

Comment

• Holy fucking shit this is awesome, looks badass, sounds badass, and built for all the right reasons! Makes me want to buy one, but it would never ever be this good.
                  Matthew Dear Photography

Comment

• whaaaaaatttt?????
                    best sounding v6 i never heard.
                    I am truly jealous of your car.

Comment

• Hope you have some updates soon (Y)

Comment

• Canadian winters means no nice cars on the roads, especially lately :p
                        Flickr

Projects :

1984 W123 300D (Sold)

1999 C43 AMG (no thread..yet)

Comment

• I love this car, can't believe I've never seen it. Insane talent OP

Originally posted by Stupid Kid
                          I need the weed in advance i can't ride my bmx across the ocean unless im high

Comment

• Alfa's CCW's are up for sale.
                            18x9
                            4x108
                            Clear Brushed aluminum gloss centers
                            Polished lips
                            Falken 452's 225/35/18 (Less than 2000 miles)
                            Everything in top condition
                            $3000
                            Located in Portland, Oregon
                            Last edited by street; 07-02-2019, 02:04 PM.
                            form - function - stance

Comment

• Hey dude! How is the project? I never saw any updates, I always followed here and Yt. This car is incredible! I would like more photos.
                              drugstoreviewer.com

Comment

• Hey,

Car is long gone. Built it and moved onto building something else.
                                form - function - stance

Comment

Working...
                                X