Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

scammed! by! s4cr! out of thousands of $$$!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your english is very good! Is there a way you can gather a posse to visit him? :P

There has to be other options for refund. i paid via a bank transfer, but my bank says that since I authorized the transaction via PayPal, tey can't dispute. I think I'll have a word with the manager 9it's a very local bank) and see if i can find out more info.

Comment

• Your English is fine, many low lives here can't speak even half as well. No need to apologize to us!

Comment

• Originally posted by vdub2625 View Post
        Your english is very good! Is there a way you can gather a posse to visit him? :P

There has to be other options for refund. i paid via a bank transfer, but my bank says that since I authorized the transaction via PayPal, tey can't dispute. I think I'll have a word with the manager 9it's a very local bank) and see if i can find out more info.
        I would love to, but I'm not in Lithuania right now...

There is only one thing i can do is to spread the word about that douchebag in lithuanian internet world.
        Flickr | Tumblr | Facebook

Comment

• SOMEONE has to live close to this fuck, or know how to hack into his back account. Or let me enhance google maps to let me see where the house beside him with the blue roof is in his village.

To recap, what we know is:

Antonis Palekis - Looks to be a drunk thief from his FB.
          Lietuva, Telsini - Where he lives.
          e36, plate: DBT 227 - What he drives.
          LT82 7044 0007 7461 8800 - His bank account number.

All work and no play make Jack a dull boy.

Comment

• Originally posted by iliescu View Post
            SOMEONE has to live close to this fuck, or know how to hack into his back account. Or let me enhance google maps to let me see where the house beside him with the blue roof is in his village.

To recap, what we know is:

Antonis Palekis - Looks to be a drunk thief from his FB.
            Lietuva, Telsini - Where he lives.
            e36, plate: DBT 227 - What he drives.
            LT82 7044 0007 7461 8800 - His bank account number.

All work and no play make Jack a dull boy.
            Its Lietuva, Telsiai . You can find him in facebook with the name of TONIS PALEKIS I can try to find out his home address.
            He is trying to sell e36, now he drives mb - http://stanced.lt/forum/forumieciu-a...rai-daily.html

More:

s4crificed
            Tonis Palekis, but i believe his real name is ANTANAS PALEKIS
            s4crificed@gmail.com
            Last edited by Darius; 03-02-2011, 04:57 PM.

Comment

• it's official, I'm in love with ALL of you!

it's strange to say given the circumstances, but without a doubt you pimps made my day.

so many thanks go out to all of you. stanceworks really is the promised land. thanks gents! - oh so very very much.

I think we drove Tonis to drink . . . really hope all will turn in my favor soon.

chitty chat with you cats soon.

Comment

• ^ Lol. It's because we all work hard for our money, and we all love our wheels. So when a punk like this comes along it pisses everyone off. If he lived stateside he's be in a coma by now...

Comment

• Originally posted by iliescu View Post
                  If he lived stateside he's be in a coma by now...
                  Perhaps abit worse, no wait, WAY worse

“ Driving down the road becomes a masterfully balanced ballet of dodging, looking ahead, and saying “oh shit.” "

- Mike Burroughs, Stanceworks

Comment

• Just been banned from e-commerce forum uzdarbis.lt

Comment

• trust me , i know how you feel bro...the frustration, the anger and the anxiety..

i got scammed twice, the first time it was on vortex a MKIV nuspeed sway bar, the douche told me he crushed his car thus bending the sway bar, therefore he could not ship it etc...
                      i had sympathy for him and decided to let it go.(btw this guy had pictures of his car's damage and it wasn't pretty.

the other time i was trying to be a pioneer and ordered sum sweet 3piece Techarts from a guy who drives a 996 turbo on ebay, similar story as yours,back in 01.

it was about a whole 2 year savings.

i wish he gets what he deserves, in whichever shape or form it might be.
                      my English could be way worse then those dudes tho, since i've being back to Taipei for 4years now...

if you ever come to town, holler!

Comment

• Fabel you did the right thing to expose this asshole. Fuck what everybody else said, you've been more the patient and i cant even believe you even gave him the benefit of the doubt. People like this are cowards and have shitty lives. Thats why they hid behind shitty forums and wackass computers! My blood boils just reading this because i too, have been scammed out of fake goods sold! Good luck bra.. Hope you find this asshole in a ditch with his face up his ass licking a monkeys balls!

Comment

• thanks to this thread now we at lithuanian mb forum know about that little f**ker called s4crified.
                          and i'm very sorry to hear about your misfortune.

Comment

• Originally posted by dievs2 View Post
                            thanks to this thread now we at lithuanian mb forum know about that little f**ker called s4crified.
                            and i'm very sorry to hear about your misfortune.
                            The internet's a big place, let's find every hole he has his finger in.

Comment

• I almost bought wheels off this moron one time, I have my suspicions he is still on this site under a different username. I have no proof though, so I'll keep my mouth shut.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zack01GC View Post
                                I almost bought wheels off this moron one time, I have my suspicions he is still on this site under a different username. I have no proof though, so I'll keep my mouth shut.
                                Pm me please.

Comment

Working...
                                X