Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

scammed! by! s4cr! out of thousands of $$$!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

he should burn in hell.
    -Instagram@jdjurhuus
    Stretchsaurus and Pokemon.

Comment

Originally posted by kartikeya View Post
      Too bad you didn't pay via PayPal + credit card, so you could at least get your money back.

The guy seems pretty high profile, it's kind of surprising he'd pull a blatant one like that.
      what this guy said.

this SUCKS.

thank god I could find wheels locally..

street justice anyone? i guess this isn't Europa.
      Last edited by nykwhy2; 12-25-2010, 05:05 AM.

Comment

Sorry to hear this Fabel. I almost bought some wheels off him a few months back. Hope everything gets resolved.

-'95 325is, Alpine on gutted, G/C Track coils 650 lb front/750 lb rear, AA s/c, buckets, Borbet Type A's, etc... :drivin:

Comment

i tried buying wheels off this guy but he could never deliver pictures of 4 seperate wheels. glad i didn't. do not drop the charges, this scumbag deserves to be prosecuted fully. the way you say he's pleading with you makes me think he's a little bitch. jail could do him some good

Comment

No mercy for him. Fabel- you've been exceptionally patient with him, to a fault even. The dude is bad news.

Comment

i would spend all my free time trying to a. get my money back, and b. use it to take a little trip to lithuania. this is making me sick just reading. as hard as we have to work for the little that we get, it kills me when i hear a story like this. i got scammed about six months ago out of 300 bucks. so i know where u are coming from. pieces of shit like this should be tortured. yes, i believe that is necessary. especially nowadays, cuz people just have no respect. lets put an iv in this sack of crap and start cutting things off!! i have my trusty cleaver. man, i feel for u. i hope u just get ur money back. i think if u do get the wheels, u'll have a bad taste in ur mouth everytime u look at them.
              this is not a personal attack.

Comment

Fuck this asshole.
                1988 Toyota MR2 Supercharged
                Stance:Nation Feature | Build Thread

Comment

This shit is fucked. Its hard enough to come up with any extra cash flow in the shithole that is America's economy, and then people like this take it, with no consequence. Sounds like your going to get your money back though, but keep us updated.
                  2003 Acura TL Type-S

Comment

He has been pm'd.

Flickr

Comment

I would be crackin skulls for sure. Hope this cuntrag gets what he deserves.
                      1988 Toyota MR2 Supercharged
                      Stance:Nation Feature | Build Thread

Comment

I`m sure, he change nickname on wheel whores...

Comment

Wow this suxs Miles!!! G/L on getting the wheels or money! It makes me sick reading your story Good thing I didn't buy the ACS from him

///M3 drivers have no friends! -Jeremy Clarkson....

Comment

damn this sucks, i always kinda was sketched out by him but didnt think too hard on it. i hope you get your money back or a ticket over there to bust some skulls

Comment

Damn man, best of luck to you. Just got done with a similar situation concerning a title to a car that I purchased. I got a letter from a lawyer stating that I would seek criminal and civil action against him and he got the title within a week.

Comment

I hadn't happen to check this thread today, but now that I have I just have to THANK YOU ALL for the support I feel reading your posts. in many ways, I feel all of you who have posted here or PM'd me are the ones to have made my christmas a little better this year.

I am very serious in my gratefullness towards you guys; but please know my intent in posting has been to look out for everyone & warn you to be very cautious when buying wheels out there.

I will keep the thread updated as things develop eventhough I assume they'll be slow. if I happen to make a post ranting about any of this, please be understanding towards me as this whole nightmare has just been DRAINING for me.

to all of you, MERRY CHRISTMAS.
                                Last edited by FABEL; 12-25-2010, 09:13 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X