Some cars from a Games I play

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some cars from a Games I play

Ok before I post the link let me say this, THe x5 IS A JOKE SO IS THE e32 along with the SL

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

my gt4 pics:
    Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

My SLR pics :

Sweet...?

Comment

Lol. Its pretty chill In my opinion.

Comment

do something more productive with your time please

start looking into graphic design, or web site creation, php/mysql, java, something that can make you money

employers arent looking for people who are good at making skins on low quality models for random pc games
        Fuck your rusted, sticker bombed, piece of shit car.

Comment

or, you know... Go outside. Aren't you like 12?

Comment

Easy there guys.

Comment

lol sean im 15... :p cant go outside since im in deep shit. Graphic design is coming because Its one of my classes at school for next year

Comment

Originally posted by M.Burroughs View Post
                Easy there guys.
                but im being serious

when i was younger i use to make pokemon animated gifs (yarly) which turned into pokemon websites in basic html which turned into more modern html which turned into php which turned into css which turned into making php websites that work with mysql databases and having a complete understanding of modern CSS and all the new standards they come out with seemingly every 10 minutes

with the route i went he will be using CAD like a professional in the next 2 years, all before hes 21, next thing you know he creates the next pixar studios before 30!
                Fuck your rusted, sticker bombed, piece of shit car.

Comment

Originally posted by səˈprēm View Post
                  but im being serious

when i was younger i use to make pokemon animated gifs (yarly) which turned into pokemon websites in basic html which turned into more modern html which turned into php which turned into css which turned into making php websites that work with mysql databases and having a complete understanding of modern CSS and all the new standards they come out with seemingly every 10 minutes

with the route i went he will be using CAD like a professional in the next 2 years, all before hes 21, next thing you know he creates the next pixar studios before 30!
                  If you do, please employ me

Comment

Lol my # 3 perfered job and the only realistic one is game designer.

Comment

Working...
                    X