Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jesus, a V8/manual SC! Awesome choices all-around. Must be an amazing drive.
    Old BMWs

Comment

i love these cars. i dont think enough people do them justice. Very nice work man!

Comment

All I see is a fighter jet... must. see. more.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Smith View Post
          Jesus, a V8/manual SC! Awesome choices all-around. Must be an amazing drive.
          Fun yes, very fast not really but it feels good. I like to think I am doing something that most people will not replicate but at the same time most will like it. I have some other things in mind for this car, she will go on a light diet and take some perfromance enhancers...ha.

Originally posted by Vegas13 View Post
          i love these cars. i dont think enough people do them justice. Very nice work man!
          Thanks, I am trying to get this car to look multi-influenced. It's hard to pull that off right.

Originally posted by Jedidiah View Post
          All I see is a fighter jet... must. see. more.
          lol, I will get you some more. I wish I could release some videos.....but they are actually classified, sorry. Just know they are pretty bad ass and this jet can do some awesome stuff.

STANCEdC400onWORKS

Comment

Old compatability photo. We can know run GBU54's(500lbs), GBU38's(500lbs), GBU31's(2000lbs), and GBU12's(750lbs) as well as those pictured. The newer GBU series bombs are capable of being dropped farther from target and as long as the WSO(weapons System Operator) has an eye on the bomb can be squeezed into a 10ft accuracy along with having up to three different fuse settings(Xft above target, on impact, or Xsec delay). Altitude, speed, target, fall time and desired impact radius are calculated to get X. I think it's pretty cool.

STANCEdC400onWORKS

Comment

nice whip. like everything about it. specially like the pictures of the jets.

Comment

I have some parts on the way to the house as we speak, and more to come. Let's just say it will be clean in a different way.

STANCEdC400onWORKS

Comment

Dad sent me this pic today.

STANCEdC400onWORKS

Comment

Originally posted by YotatoySoarer95 View Post
                    Dad sent me this pic today.

Tell your Dad to stop teasing you and send you the rest. Or is there Ransom involved?

Originally posted by Zic
                    i think im gonna shoot my self soon. There are SO FREAKING many questions about the e36.

Comment

dude i cant imagine how that thing sounds with a single can exhaust. I have an LS400 and it sounds sweet 1uz ftw
                      Club Sandwich member

GIFSoup

CLICK HERE TO BECOME A FAN OF CLUB SANDWICH'S FACEBOOK PAGE

Comment

Just wondering what numbers you're making with the 1u? and are you using a R154 trans, or did you go with something else. I'm not too familiar with the 1uz, and i'm really curious about what they're like to work with, and why more people aren't taking advantage of toyota's 8 cyl engine more often.

-Updated 07-29-2013- _ padraig@deathsquad.ca _ _

Comment

Awesome pix all around!
                          *~* Yamaguchi-gumi Syndicate Member #59,005 *~*
                          // Bippu-Car \\

Comment

Originally posted by YotatoySoarer95 View Post
                            so nobody is going to address the obvious here...

nice project. i'm doing a 1/2uz hybrid 5 speed.

Comment

awsome car man it looks sick

Comment

good stuff man i like it. in for pics when you put the kit on, then those 20's will really look good. have you relocated your wiring harness/ airbag wire yet?

Comment

Working...
                                X