This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New SC400 to the Works.

New guy Justin Barber from Goldsboro NC, I am currently deployed to Afghanistan with the USAF and work on the F-15E Strike Eagle. I should be back from this go round by spring 2011....should is not so promising of a word though. I currently own a 1995 Lexus SC400 that I would say is fairly stanced, the wheels I have are Work VS-XX's, they are 20"x9.5"+17mm front and 20"x11"+19mm rear with Maxxis 225/35/20 front and 255/35/20 rear with the car lowered on Tein Type HA's. I was debating on doing the infamous 2JZ-GTTE swap when I stumbled upon an Aussie tuner mag(last deployment, not everyday you see an Aussie tuner mag) that had an article about a five speed SC400 and knew they never came five speed so I read the article to find out what he did and pretty much copy and pasted with mine, even using the same fab shop in Australia(Skype is awesome!). Some small things, Exedy Sports Tuff clutch kit with 20lb flywheel, TRD short throw, Nardi Gara Type 3, Wise front lip, custom dual 2.5" to single 3.5" exhaust with Apex-i N1 and other things I am forgetting right now.

I am thinking about changing the color on my wheels, right now they are super gold with polished lip. I am considering changing the color when I get back from my deployment. I want to do matte black face with either anodized black or high gloss black lip and gold hardware.

STANCEdC400onWORKS

Looks sweet.

Welcome to StanceWorks

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
    Originally posted by Oxer
    You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
    Originally posted by Average_Jerk
    Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

yeee more AF. welcome, ass is lookin right on that soarer
      Originally posted by M.Burroughs
      I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

Absolutely awesome man. Welcome to SW and thank you for protecting us back in the states! Normally I would ask to see more pics of the car, but really I want to see some pics of the fighter jets

Comment

5-speed and 1UZ... that is brilliant. Great choice man, I'm really jealous because I always wished I could really tap into my 1UZ's great pull, on demand.

Nice looking car too, the gold looks great, not sure why you'd rather black.

Comment

Cool shit man. I had a dark green 1J SC on 19" SSR SP1s with the same Wise sports lip. Car looks really good!

2004 350Z Twin Turbo

Comment

Oh.My.Yes.
              Christof Goulart
              FCGoulartDesign.

Comment

very nice, very simple and nice

Comment

Thing is sexy!

Comment

Baller.
                    Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
                    Fuck Rotas, I'd rather my wheels not break apart when I drive over a watermelon seed.

Comment

Gangsta

Comment

5 speed sc400.

too much want.

Comment

Thanks for all the kind words guys! I have put in all the work as far as upgrades are concerned for this car and take alot of pride in it. I will get some pics of my bird on here later tonight when I am on my PC.

STANCEdC400onWORKS

Comment

sick

-Updated 07-29-2013- _ padraig@deathsquad.ca _ _

Comment

A lil trim pad action

cleaning the canopy(Nadia-Sausage-Tiki/me)L>R

lil sunset action

I will try and get more up.
                              Last edited by YotatoySoarer95; 12-17-2010, 12:57 PM.

STANCEdC400onWORKS

Comment

Working...
                              X