Fast 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fast 5

There will be a 5th installment of the Fast and Furious franchise working title: Fast 5

We will see some familiar faces Vin Diesel (Dominic "Dom" Toretto), Paul Walker (Brian O'Conner), Jordana Brewster (Mia Toretto), Tyrese Gibson (Roman Pierce), Sung Kang (Han), Matt Schulze (Vince), & Ludacris (Tej). Also returning are some reggaeton artist that only made cameos in some of the other fast and furious movies Don Omar (Rico), and Tego Calderon (Tego). New faces to the franchise will be Dwayne "the rock" Johnson (Hobbs), and female hotties Gal Gadot (Gisele), Elsa Pataky (Elena Neves). Returning as director is Justin Lin. Fast 5 will be set in Brazil

From Vin Diesel's Facebook: "Had a meeting with Justin Lin today regarding the Fast saga... some daring but fascinating thoughts in terms of action set pieces... and relationships, old and new.The team is on their way to Brazil this evening, to scout, and to see what selection of cars there are."

Plot:
    The story finds Dom (Vin Diesel) and Brian (Paul Walker) as fugitives being pursued by relentless lawmen.

There are about 20 shots of the cast filming and the cars to be in the movie on the site as well as a video of Paul walker at i think Laguna seca with some pretty sick cars. on the site Check it out if you like.

Site is NWS
    http://www.myevilstar.com/fast-furious-fast-5/

For Sale - e24 Build thread

Add me on Facebook
    Instagram @Dared_Turtle

I am hoping that they move away from the rice garbage for this movie, I really am.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

at least they had a good looking S15 in the last one :P.

I heard about this a while back from my mom. I agree with kielan.
      |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
      Drama you are like god
      Originally posted by SwearBear
      Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

Its sad that even if its full of rice, even though I think their really moving away from it, people will still go to see it because there aren't really any other car movies these days.

Keep it Clean | Stay Classy.

Comment

I mean I will go and see it just to see what bullshit they say in the movie/I actually like watching them..
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

and at the movie theater by my house, i'll make sure to go up opening night and take a shit ton of pictures of all the ricers that go to see the movie then speed out of the parking lot. or like some other douchebag who did laps around the parking lot.....
            Pose for the frame

Comment

Opening night of the last movie was crazy. 2009 GT-R's, and shit
              |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
              Drama you are like god
              Originally posted by SwearBear
              Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

there are a few nice cars around here. some guy had a nice R33, a totally worked mercer, and this one rich guy likes to hang with this club, always driving something dope. but other than that like 80% of the cars here are shit
                Pose for the frame

Comment

I like all the Movies I hope Fast5 will be awesome

Yeah the S15 in the last Movie looked cool

Comment

Man, Vin is still ripped up

Comment

Unfortunaly they will have a big slice of over-the-top rice, only because it sells tickets. It does seem like it gets a lil better with each movie.

Kinda funny since we all go for the cars and not story or acting

Comment

Fast 5 is old news....
                        Originally posted by anth
                        Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

F&F 1 is one of my fav movies ever. no bullshit. I even saw it in the theaters on opening night when it came out
                          Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

fast & furious 6 will just be slammed cars. Brians new job is stealing and selling oilpans. the climax of the movie is when torretto has to get over a speedbump.

Comment

fast and furious stuff is getting old and played out.

....but ill still download it and watch it a few times

Comment

Working...
                              X