Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Fast 5

Default Fast and Furious 5 l Fast 5

There will be a 5th installment of the Fast and Furious franchise working title: Fast 5

We will see some familiar faces Vin Diesel (Dominic "Dom" Toretto), Paul Walker (Brian O'Conner), Jordana Brewster (Mia Toretto), Tyrese Gibson (Roman Pierce), Sung Kang (Han), Matt Schulze (Vince), & Ludacris (Tej). Also returning are some reggaeton artist that only made cameos in some of the other fast and furious movies Don Omar (Rico), and Tego Calderon (Tego). New faces to the franchise will be Dwayne "the rock" Johnson (Hobbs), and female hotties Gal Gadot (Gisele), Elsa Pataky (Elena Neves). Returning as director is Justin Lin. Fast 5 will be set in Brazil

From Vin Diesel's Facebook: "Had a meeting with Justin Lin today regarding the Fast saga... some daring but fascinating thoughts in terms of action set pieces... and relationships, old and new.The team is on their way to Brazil this evening, to scout, and to see what selection of cars there are."

Plot:
    The story finds Dom (Vin Diesel) and Brian (Paul Walker) as fugitives being pursued by relentless lawmen.

There are about 20 shots of the cast filming and the cars to be in the movie on the site as well as a video of Paul walker at i think Laguna seca with some pretty sick cars. on the site Check it out if you like.

Site is NWS
    http://www.myevilstar.com/fast-furious-fast-5/

I am hoping that they move away from the rice garbage for this movie, I really am.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

at least they had a good looking S15 in the last one :P.

I heard about this a while back from my mom. I agree with kielan.
    |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Quote Originally Posted by DuWerk View Post
    Drama you are like god
    Quote Originally Posted by SwearBear View Post
    Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Its sad that even if its full of rice, even though I think their really moving away from it, people will still go to see it because there aren't really any other car movies these days.

Keep it Clean | Stay Classy.

I mean I will go and see it just to see what bullshit they say in the movie/I actually like watching them..
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

and at the movie theater by my house, i'll make sure to go up opening night and take a shit ton of pictures of all the ricers that go to see the movie then speed out of the parking lot. or like some other douchebag who did laps around the parking lot.....
    Pose for the frame

Opening night of the last movie was crazy. 2009 GT-R's, and shit
    |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Quote Originally Posted by DuWerk View Post
    Drama you are like god
    Quote Originally Posted by SwearBear View Post
    Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

there are a few nice cars around here. some guy had a nice R33, a totally worked mercer, and this one rich guy likes to hang with this club, always driving something dope. but other than that like 80% of the cars here are shit
    Pose for the frame

I like all the Movies I hope Fast5 will be awesome

Yeah the S15 in the last Movie looked cool

Man, Vin is still ripped up

Unfortunaly they will have a big slice of over-the-top rice, only because it sells tickets. It does seem like it gets a lil better with each movie.

Kinda funny since we all go for the cars and not story or acting

Fast 5 is old news....
    Quote Originally Posted by anth View Post
    Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

F&F 1 is one of my fav movies ever. no bullshit. I even saw it in the theaters on opening night when it came out

fast & furious 6 will just be slammed cars. Brians new job is stealing and selling oilpans. the climax of the movie is when torretto has to get over a speedbump.

fast and furious stuff is getting old and played out.

....but ill still download it and watch it a few times

Quote Originally Posted by Average_Jerk View Post
    F&F 1 is one of my fav movies ever. no bullshit. I even saw it in the theaters on opening night when it came out
    Not sure if I should be admitting this now but myself and some friends of mine actually got to be extras in the first film. Initially it was called "Redline", but after some "studies" they thought F&the Furious sounded more like a date movie and it was more appealing to women. We were in some of the scenes in Long Beach, this is where the infamous four car, side by side race took place where Paul Walker is tuning his car as he races . Plus we were at "Race Wars" too out at March Air Force Base in Riverside, the hottest fucking day of my life. I was able to meet all the actors and they were all cool as hell, Ja Rule was popoing E like it was candy in LB :, all in all it was a good time.

However, why does the word "fast" ALWAYS have to be followed by "furious", I fucking **** that shit!

Didnt see the last one in theaters but did end up watching it

Always liked the movies tho, its kind of sad but the first one really got me into cars and modding
    97 M3 GT2
    2018 SIERRA TOW RIG

Quote Originally Posted by Average_Jerk View Post
    This... 100%

I think this movie is going to have the most action because they are all running from the cops in this one.

rice or not, tacky or not, i still love every single one.

Quote Originally Posted by dfreshx00 View Post
    i ***** the second one, i refuse to acknowledge its existence most of the time lol

Quote Originally Posted by dfreshx00 View Post
    same... even 2F2F.... I dont care what anyone thinks, I like it!

Quote Originally Posted by Oxer View Post
    same... even 2F2F.... I dont care what anyone thinks, I like it!
    you are wrong for liking that movie

Only reason I like it is cause its so fake.... Imagine if that is what it was like in Miami... bahahahahaha

First one was by far the best...danger to manifold!!!