What Was Your First Car?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TopsyCrett View Post
    My first and current car is a 1988 BMW 635csi. Currently a highschool student.

So jealous... my dad had one of these when i was younger, its was definitely my first car in spirit and the reason why i love bmw's today...

And by had i mean its sitting in my yard atm... two of them actually... I swear one day wheels and low are going to happen.

EDIT: Oh, first and current is a e39 530, black inside, cosmos black on the outside, sport package, premium everything.

Comment

• My first car, I bought it November '11 and sold it April '12. I wish that I could've kept it.

I won't get my license for another 13 months.

flickr / facebook

'00 BMW E46 325i

Comment

• 1984 Toyota Camry Wagon.

Comment

• 1990 Nissan skyline HNR32 GTS4 sedan... fuck i miss her. RIP Lucy

Comment

• Used my Grandmothers Toyota before i bought my first which was a honda EG sedan but sold it and bought the toyota

www.RaceKit.co.za
            www.Turbos.co.za

Comment

• RIP
              House of Stance
              RAW Works

Comment

• i dont have a pic of the car but it was a 98 jetta k2 black on black and i loved it had it for about 3 years until i bought my 03 turbo MK4
                Static:Society

*K04 on Board*

Comment

• My 2000 Chevrolet S-10 was my first whip and to this day still is. I've had the truck for a little over 5 years now and this is what it kinda turned into. If you guys follow my build the last pic is the most recent of how the truck looks.

Untitled by way2fastx3, on Flickr

Instagram: "Cole_Lenhart" Out of Thread Builds Shoots and Progress
                  Just a Truck Build: "Here"

Comment

• 85 740

1989 Volvo 240 turbo

Comment

• Australian car... Holden VT commodore... shittest car on the planet... rust in the radiator, no oil change for like 6 years, etc. still loved it... I used it to get to work... etc... it was my money maker... engine went pop while of the motorway... caused a traffic jam on a sunday hahaha!

Comment

• Mine is Mitsubishi Galant and I still drive it, because it has a good condition and I love this car. It never gave me any trouble or breakdown.
                        Pueraria mirifica and pueraria are herbal plants.

Comment

• My first car? 1991 Lincoln Continental. Check It ---> http://www.cardomain.com/ride/658644...ln-continental
                          Photo:Konky Photography

Comment

• 1985 Mercedes-Benz 300TD. I adored that car. I saw a couple of these drifting at one point and needed to do that, so I found one on Craigslist and bought one for $1900, most of my savings. (I was in high school at the time.) However, the poor thing had a shit ton of issues, I didn't know how to work on a Mercedes, and just barely kept it on the road for a year before I let it go for $500. It was a 5-speed and everything, and I wish I had kept it as a project. I WILL buy another one, slam it, and boost it within an inch of its life. I WILL.
                            "If one has not failed at times, then one has not challenged himself."
                            -Ferdinand Porsche

Comment

• If I had a way to scan a Polaroid picture right now, I'd totally post it.

First car was a '79 Mazda Rx7 GT. Early Federal model, so it came without a catalytic converter. That thing was too awesome, and was the reason I have since owned 9 other Rx7s.
                              - Bagged '98 Chevy S10 - Stock '88 Volvo 240DL - Broken '87 Mitsubishi Starion ESi-R - Also Broken '87 Shelby Lancer #707/800 -

Comment

• 1972 Datsun 510 Sedan!
                                Attached Files
                                '73 BMW 2002 Verona - DD
                                '93 Porsche 964 C2 GP White - Weekender
                                '89 E30 M3 - SOLD
                                '16 Audi A6 Prestige S-Line 2.0T - Wifeys DD
                                '72 Porsche 911T Rgruppe#448 - SOLD - Sorely missed
                                '78 Porsche 911SC - SOLD
                                '04 Audi A4 Ultrasport 6MT - SOLD
                                '73 BMW 2002 Tii - SOLD
                                '64 VW 21W Microbus Deluxe - SOLD
                                Datsun 510's & 240Z's - Long gone

Comment

Working...
                                X