No announcement yet.

What Was Your First Car?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• first car was a 1983 pontiac grand prix brougham purchased about 2 months before i was 16. mint shape two tone blue and had the standard 305 smallblock and th300. swapped it before i was licensed to a 350 with the edelbrock catalogue bolted on[no joke, name it i did it]. did the trans and diff too. spent every penny i had saved since forever. weld draglites and a sick stereo install were icing on the cake.
    school rolled around again and i was so stoked to show off my bad ass ride and try and get some pussy. too bad i lived on the dividing line for areas and went to school with rich kids. when the captain of the volleyball team has a brand new red toyota supra turbo no one gives a damn about your 'grannys car.'
    i found other ways of getting pussy but that sucked.
    i am too old for this shit.
    instagram deckard_

Comment

• mine was a corolla twincam 91 1.6 sohc with carb.. slow and reliable, got to an accident and sold it and then got a mercedes w123. ever since i always drive european car.. comfy but kills on the gas

Comment

• 98 k2 Jetta ... loved that car lasted for 3 years
        Static:Society

*K04 on Board*

Comment

• My first car was Lada 21063, cabbage green.
          I have no pictures of it being low, but i lowered it about 13cm-s. So subframe was about 7cm from the ground.
          I miss that car a lot!

Last edited by Semu; 09-01-2012, 12:11 PM.

Cheap ain't badass, badass ain't cheap.

Comment

• 91 mk2 golf. It was fun, I didn't give a shit about that car. this is right before I sold it in like '07

Now the squareback is a different story.
            sigpic
            GARAGE | THE PROFESSOR

Comment

• 1989 Camaro RS V6. She's my daily.

Old pic.

1989 Chevy Camaro RS | 1981 Mercedes 500SE AMG

Originally posted by Skraight.
              And don't let the **** from the guy above get to you, he said he is saving up to buy a del sol lol.

Comment

• Mercedes Benz A190 was my first car and my father bought it for my 16th birthday. I have learned how to drive from it and that was very interesting experience.

Comment

• 1966 C10 long bed. Dark green, with the top part of the cab in white. 327 Cracked block. 3 speed some one else switched to the floor(crappy job). Good size chunk of the panel behind the left rear tire was missing. Old bias ply tires all around, that were cracked but still held air on white 8 spoke steel. The wiring was simple, but jerry rigged. No AC. Cost me a bit over 600 cash.
                  I wish I wish I wish, I would have kept is replaced the motor/rebuilt the whole thing. I had a new job and needed a dependable way to work and had to trade it in.

Comment

• My current car! had it two years now, 1993 toyota starlet GT turbo ep82....Dont ask about insurance, you would throw up in your mouth. Had alot of mechanical issues with it but its fine now, fully forged 4efte in there. definatley in no way stanced though!

Comment

• 1970 Oldsmobile Cutlass S. Loved it to death.

Still own it. Unfortunately it's half blown apart in a garage in another state. Once this build gets done she's next on the list.
                      I Have No Idea What I'm Doing

Comment

• this 1987 Nissan Maxima was my first car, Plenty of little things done to it new paint etc... I do not have it anymore but sometimes i miss it possibly getting it back and adding some "unf" to it any opinions? Photo taken by my friend Jamiemmore

Last edited by FREExSPIRT; 09-12-2012, 02:50 AM.

Comment

• 98 Cavalier Z24 convertible was my first. Eibach springs, KYB shocks/struts, Enkei wheels, flowmaster exhaust, AEM intake, Toyota Cavalier tail lights, and other random goodies.

Flickr Photostream | My Build Thread | Stalk me on Instagram, yo!

Comment

• I miss this little guy.

Comment

• Mine wasa a 1960 VW Beetle. Saved up the $200 bucks and got it in 1967. 2 months later engine was kaput because I didnt understand that a beetle needed a full exhaust. No pics cause film was invented yet.

Comment

• 1992 Chevy Corcisa. Got it from my buddy for $75 bucks when I was 16.
                                Absolutely loved having it.. best times of my life.

Planned on dropping it... then I blew it up.
                                It's like rock-crawling... in the streets...

Comment

Working...
                                X