No announcement yet.

What Was Your First Car?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A 1989 Nissan 300zx. Should have never sold it, as it was crashed only a year later.

Comment

• My first car was Skoda Felicia Most of You probably don't even know what it is Then I purchased MkIV Golf, and this is where my adventure of mods began.

Comment

• My first car was a 2010 Subaru Impreza. Automatic, naturally aspirated, and of course it had the narrow body style :/ It was so slow

Comment

• 2008 BMW 328xi coupe. It wasn't a bad car, was handed down to me. I'm not much of a german car type of guy and it was an automatic, so I sold it off after a few years.

Comment

• Very first car was bought new in Georgia by my aunt. She drove it across the country to the PNW where I was lucky enough to be the second owner.

1992_toyota_celica_2dr-hatchback_all-trac_fq_oem_1_500.jpg

Sadly, as a young kid it only lasted about 6 months before meeting its maker by plowing into a honda passport. R.I.P
            I still wish it was the all-trac version.

Comment

• Why do people want to be part of this Kroger Feedback Survey? Well, I guess you have not heard about the amazing gifts that you stand to win. Here are loads of gifts available for winners at the Kroger Sweepstakes Survey: · Kroger Feedback Fuel Points. · Kroger Gift Cards. · Kroger Digital Coupons. Visit Our Website.

Comment

• 1982 Mini

Comment

• Seat Leon mk1 1.6

Comment

• My first cars:

Nissan Terrano

Comment

• Big turbo SRT4. The king of torque steer

Comment

• Mine was a 1983 VW Passat (Quantum) Wagon B2 aka 32B. With a 1.8l carb. Had it for about 1.5 years then it got stolen, got it back destroyed.

449c4fbc505c9f7d765f2b100bdefb32.jpg

Reference photo

Not a long time ago I got nostalgic and bought another one only 1988 and with 1.8 fuel injection
                        ------------------------ StanceWorks ------------------------
                        ------------------------ StanceWorks ------------------------

Comment

• Fully loaded 2005 Chrysler 300C. With a 5.7L Hemi V8. It was my dream car.
                          Assignment Help Australia

Comment

• I bet you've never heared about them. Russian VAZ 2104

Comment

• 2004 dodge Dakota, single cab 2wd

Comment

• 1981 Ford Fairmont Station Wagon.

Comment

Working...
                                X