• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i love your ugly wheels, cant wait to see it with alittle better stance

Comment

holy miles. welcome

Comment

What part of west ga you in? I am in the northwestern part.

10 Is350: Daily status
        78 911sc: Getting lots of love
        03 Vert M3: BC Extreme Drop's & CCW Classics - Sold
        88 Toyota Supra: Very slow 1jz swap - Sold
        01 GGP Is300: BC Extreme Drop's & Enkei RPF1's - Sold
        02 BO Sportcross Is300: Tein SS & Work VS-XX - Sold
        93 Anthracite TT Supra: Single and then some. - Sold
        89 Toyota Supra: Lots of go fast mods - Sold
        02 MSM Is300 5spd - Sold

Comment

ohh yeahh womenn

love your rims..

Comment

i don't think they really match your car that well but those style wheels are crazy popular here in Japan
            www.lozzz.com - car spotting, food and other random crap from Japan

Comment

crown jewels are not ugly!

Comment

yeah that wuz my first car when it came out!!

aero and some coilovers and done. buy used and it won't cost much at all..

Comment

love 240s so many options.

Comment

welcome Michelle. you've got a good canvas to start on. just remember to take your time with your ride, plan everything out and do it right the first time so that you're not spending more money than needed. good luck and keep them pictures coming. i dig females into cars.

Comment

Originally posted by runningpanda View Post
                      She probably already bolted. (insert facepalm).

We really need a facepalm.
                      what he said

Comment

These wheels can work on an s-chassis but your biggest issue is going low in the front on an 18.

S14s can do it no problem but for an S13 its going to take some finesse.

Comment

Weird. I asked for more pics of the car but my post got deleted... Hmmm, I didn't know that was a crime around here.

Comment

I forgot I even existed on this site because yeah, I saw the adapters thread...sue me lol.

Well, I haven't done much the car, I swapped the motor and lowered it but still haven't gotten to the kit and the paint because of school. I was about to have a good amount of money in my pocket but I bought a new camera for school, and I broke one of Logan's $250 tail lights and I felt obligated to replace it and NO I wasn't driving assholes lol. I also found out my wheels are a half inch wider in both the front and back (8.5 in front and 9.5 in back) . Anyways, to the pics of the whore.

My tacky hood, just the way I like it =]

My new engine and engine bay! Still need LOTS of stuff but broke. Once I get a DD, I might KA-T it. It's not a very good photo, I'll have better pics later...we kinda had an accident and caught the bay on fire, no damage though, besides a patch of melted wire loom.

And here's the drop. It's tucking metal in the back but I haven't gotten any recent photos. The photo above is after a bad rain storm and I didn't wash it.

I'll have better pics of the drop because I just got a decent DSLR. Also, if you are in the GA area and are wanting to get photos of your car taken for free, let me know, I'm offering services!!!

EDIT

Just to clarify, this is what I bought the car like in July of 2010.

So now you will kinda understand the shit the car has been through. Here is also a timeline I made. It's also not UTD because I can't figure out what e-mail I used and my PW to that flickr....whoops.
                            Last edited by Michelle; 08-29-2011, 03:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 525iT_Feen View Post
                              I deleted any posts that had nothing to do with your car.
                              Guys call it gay, bull shit, whatever. Ben told you to stop and it continued. Stop hounding. There are plenty of other places on the internet for that. Even OT. Keep it out of this thread.

To the OP: It looks like a solid start but much like you I can't stand black rattle canned paint. Fix that and you'll have the ball rolling.
                              And I appreciate it lol. I can't stand the paint either, I bought it that way, my mistake lol. Thanks for making it feel a bit more welcoming

Comment

looks great with the crown jewels ...looking foward to seeing it done
                                Dope Ass Euros
                                instagram: warn_cam
                                chip foose
                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9bKT...&feature=share

Comment

Working...
                                X