Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That 240 chick with ugly wheels

Heeeeyyyy,

I'm Michelle (obviously). I'm 21 living in the west Georgia region. I drive a 1989 240sx w/ the SOHC still in with 278K miles on it and still kicking! I bought it back in July after some fat kid got his pesky hands on it and I'm trying to revive her shattered little soul. Shes got a TERRIBLE paint job because he thought the car would look cool half ass rattle canned in black (like most 240s). So far all that's done to it is cut Eibach springs (need moar low), 18" MAE Riverside Crown Jewels (18X8 in the front and 18X9 in the back with a 17 offset all the way around), Kouki seats, stage 2 clutch, cross drilled and slotted rotors, and really that's it! I've got a long way to go but shes gone a long way since I've had her too. Now, I just need money and I don't have much of that coming in because I'm a full time college student...oh wells! Ummmm enjoy.

Last edited by Michelle; 12-08-2010, 11:01 AM.

welcome to the forums

clean up the body, lower it a little more and you'll be in the right direction. s-chassis always come out so nice
    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

front needs to be lowerrrrr

pretty girl, ugly car ftw

Comment

Originally posted by jungledorifuto View Post
        front needs to be lowerrrrr

pretty girl, ugly car ftw
        No shit lol

Comment

key word: need

Comment

Originally posted by jungledorifuto View Post
            key word: need
            lol duh, I'm putting different springs on soon that are going to lower it a good bit more so chilllll, It's coming. You stance guys are such terds lololol

Comment

Looks like a good start. Sorry to hear about the previous "choad smash" owner. I have picked up a few cars like that, that absolute douches owned. Needs moar low, and if you want to paint it cheap, throw some hot rod satin black on it.

Oh, and what Extol said.
              Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
              Fuck Rotas, I'd rather my wheels not break apart when I drive over a watermelon seed.

Comment

eeeasy with the pic requests guys... let's try not to be the typical car forum and scare off all the women.

It's a great start.. welcome to StanceWorks.

Comment

College broke status... Me too.

Looks good. MOAR LOW
                  HAI GUISE

Comment

Those wheels aren't ugly!! I love those wheels! Needs some aero to set if off quite nicely.

Welcome to StanceWorks

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                    Originally posted by Oxer
                    You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                    Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                    Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

Fuckin' sweet.
                      Do your thing, welcome to the family.
                      Christof Goulart
                      FCGoulartDesign.

Comment

Love the wheels!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jedidiah View Post
                          eeeasy with the pic requests guys... let's try not to be the typical car forum and scare off all the women.

It's a great start.. welcome to StanceWorks.
                          you beeat me to saying this. i was gonna say prepare for the Man sworm.

i love 240s and i love those wheels. and i also can't stand everyone rattle cannning their 240s. the guy i sold mine to sprayed it the next day. WTF
                          Last edited by Guest; 12-08-2010, 02:43 PM.

Comment

More low, to dial in the stance and those wheels will look baller.

+props for being a girl in the stance scene. I love girls who love cars. <3

'87 Porsche 944 S | Ex-E36 Touring (2009 - 2016) | Daily: '02 Chrysler Sebring

www.bastienbochmann.de | Tief & Breit

Comment

I'm new here too, haha but what better place to start my first post. lol. Welcome!

Comment

Working...
                              X