New to SW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to SW

Hi guys, iv been on this forum for about a week now and have only just been pinted in the direction of the UK section.

Will spend some time on here as i love the stanced look and im currently working on it,

I have a black 07 A4 S-line on AP spings and shocks and im looking for wheels at the moment, think im irdering staggered 18" LM reps tomorrow but will keep everyone updated.

LM reps make babies cry

Comment

Ger man EEEEEEE

Comment

Originally posted by Jorge View Post
        LM reps make babies cry
        Why is this?

I had a blob eye subaru that actually did make my mates baby cry, think it was a bit loud for him na ha ha!

Anyway i bought the LM's now, what tires do i need for a nice stretch but nothing too major as you all know UK roads are Gah.

8x18 F &
        9x18 R

I'm thinking 215/35 or 40 F &
        225/35 or 40 R

What your thoughts?

Comment

thats not stretch, thats pansy stuff :P

I run 205 40s on my 16x9s, and thats nothing too major. Ill find a pic for you, maybe 205s on the front and 215s on the back for you if you think mines too much??
          Project NewCoolOldSchool started

Comment

thats 205 40 on 9j

Comment

Oh your right thats not too much is it?

Well i cant afford them with christmas so im having my tyres swapped over from my S-Line rims which are unfortunatley 235/40/18 but in prob feb i think ill go with the setup you mention above.

Your Wheels are pretty tidy btw.

Comment

I run a 205/40 on a 17x9 and 195/45 on a 17x8

And because fake splits suck shouldn't have given into to it and held out for a set of genuine splits or single pieces.

Comment

i will upgrade next year anyway but i needed something as im very impatient, fake splits arn't that bad, no one can tell at 50mph.

Have you seen how much real splits cost? It would be fine if i didn't have a thousand other outgoings.

Comment

Buy 2nd hand, thats what ill be doing in the new year once i've sold the deep dish's

Comment

I prob will but there still really expensive for 19" and there usually fooked. Plus roads are far from great near me and if I spend £1500 and f*ck em I'd be gutted.

Comment

I guarentee you could've got a set of real splits for less than you brought the reps, just didn't look I guess

Comment

I think its just that i dont know where to look, i spent a week solid on ebay, ebay.de, audi sport, UK Audi's, R32OC, VWAudi forum, Amazon, Wheel Whores, I could not find anything, if there is other places to look i would genuinely love to know because i was racking my brain and just did not know where else to go.

I would love a real set, now im thinking of 19" you guys are bad for my wallet. :-)

Comment

Real LMs - yeah they might be hard to find.

I have 2 sets of BBS splits now though, both together probably cost me less than the LM reps I bet :P

Comment

maybe, I paid £405 for staggered 18" LM Reps, i dont think ill ever find real LM's for anywhere near that, maybe a set of splits but i wanted Lm's for now anyway.

Do you just use eBay?

Comment

Working...
                              X