No announcement yet.

not so stancey...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It would be cool if you stuck with this and made it something different. If It's not the car you really want though, you're heart won't be in it to finish it.

If you go with the 15x8 you should at least go down to a 205 or 195 tyre to acheive a very slight stretch. Personally with a 8j rim i would be looking at a 195/45 at the minimum. Probably still need some spacers on the rear too, just to help make the rear wheels look slightly wider than the front.
    E36 M3 EVOLUTION-E36 328i TOURING

Comment

i want to make it different. thats my goal. parts are relatively cheap for saturns. i eventually want to swap the auto for a 5 speed, different front bumper from another generation to eliminate the fogs i have on their to ones from the factory, replace the rear drums to discs, theres a lot of subtle things like that that can all be done for under $1k.

Comment

is anyone good with photoshop?

Comment

Happened to come across this today

I like em dropped.

Comment

yeah i know of him from sixthsphere.com. cars alright. haha he changes wheel colors every month. engine bay is tucked and what not.

Comment

i can see this going in the right direction. ok so heres what u gotta do. sack up and buy the coilovers. then once youget the ride height right figure out what size and offset wheel you want..... just my thoughts. 2 inches wont make a difference really in the caase. its not gonna look much better.

Comment

yeah. well, the springs are going on regardless cuz there already on their way. so, ill just save for coilovers, i really like the idea of the diamond racing wheels.
                i just wish i could get a photoshop for a rough idea
                Last edited by saturnstance; 09-30-2009, 09:52 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X