Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Best sources for rare wheels/parts?

I have an ad on here http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...=epsilon+5x120 and one on Vortex with more pics http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthrea...hlight=epsilon. I have no use for these things.

Anyone got a good source for acquiring barrels and lips for converting 16'' centers into 17'' wheels in Europe?

WOW! A bunch of great resources I've never seen before. Keep it coming, bump!

www.importmonster.com

That's how I buy all my wheels from Japan
    Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

trying to source old style SSR Formula mesh center caps.
    turning out harder than i thought. any ideas for a supplier on these?

SSR no longer make the old style.

Anyone know where to get custom lips/barrels made?

Need a pair of epsilon souther way mesh barrels 16x5.5 20 hole step lip.

Moved
    Last edited by LikeStig; 04-13-2016 at 02:52 PM.

anyone know where I can find some double step/upsized lips & barrels for my futuras? Currently they are 17". I tried contacted vr wheels but they are don't return emails, and then when I call they tell me to email lol.

Quote Originally Posted by dubsport87 View Post
    anyone know where I can find some double step/upsized lips & barrels for my futuras? Currently they are 17". I tried contacted vr wheels but they are don't return emails, and then when I call they tell me to email lol.
    What email address are you using?

Quote Originally Posted by dubsport87 View Post
    spinntech

that's where Dutchswift got his, and they look real good

http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=69185

Anyone know where would be best to source either:

ONE 3pc AC Schnitzer Type 1 17x8.5 ET13

or

A PAIR of 3pc AC Schnitzer Type 1 in any other size as long as they're 17"

I bought three 17x8.5 ones and am looking to complete the set by either getting another 17x8.5 one to make it a square set or by getting a pair of any other size to make it a staggered set.

Past: Fern Green E36 328iC, Imola E46 330ci M-Sport, Dunkelgruen E36 328i, Le Mans Sunset 350Z
    Current: 99 M3 Convertible - California Import, Estoril Blue, Dove Grey, Muffler Delete, Koni Coilovers

Scrapmetall dealers!!

Can't seem to find any 16" 30 hole lips preferably 1.5

Great info!

Thanks!

I am not sure where to post my question, so I hope this is the right place...

I have some vintage Work Brombacher 18s for a narrow body aircooled Porsche. They look similar to BBS E88s. I would like to widen them from 18x10 to 18x11s for a widebody aircooled Porsche project. I contacted Work and they no longer make the parts for this wheel, so does anyone have any recommendations for aftermarket lips? I am keeping the barrel and need a 1" wider lip to do the conversion.

Here is what the wide body version look like.
    yhst-85269766349317_2252_0 (1).jpg
    Thanks!

We have been into the education industry from past few years. We are GoAssignmentHelp which offers online assignment help, assignment help in Melbourne for students and learning professionals. Take the advantage of childcare assignment help, programming assignment help, strategic management assignment help only at our one-stop destination for assignment needs.

clutch thread!

Update, January 4, 2019 To explain, any individual who purchases the Vivo XI or XI Plus from Best Buy will as of now have Verizon-good telephones. On the off chance that you effectively claim either telephone, you should contact Blu to get the update that turns on Verizon similarity. Best BLU Phone